6. Whole Lotta Rosie
  7. Black Hole Sun
  8. Another Brick In The Wall
  9. Layla
  10. Don't Let It Bring You Down
  11. Sway
  12. For Those About To Rock
  13. Cease To Exist

You're forgetting "Back to the fucking UK" and Riff Raff.

Edited by Satapher_Groddius

Just now, Satapher_Groddius said:

You're forgetting "Back to the fucking UK" and Riff Raff.

There's no money to make covering the Beatles. Would rather hear For Those About To Rock though. It has that Paradise City kind of fashion when you visualise Axl running around while Slash is soloing like hell during the ending.

I think this tracklist needs at least one Tom Jones song and that Rockaria song.

Why more covers and not more deep cuts?  I do wonder if the subject matter of the lyrics from GnR songs are too painful for him to sing.  He's certainly has said its difficult.

I especially wonder because of how I perceive the motivations behind selecting the most recent covers added in.  (partial motivations, sure theres multiple reasons)

One (I got you) is a celebratory song about being happy - Axl wasnt always happy and certainly seems to be now.  And it also celebrates GnRs amazing ability to take great songs and make it their own. They've done this since day one.  Axl seems to embraces happiness and being at peace.  Reclaiming the passed.

The other two (wichita line and BHS) acknowledge mortality, by way of being tributes to peoples passing.  On the forum we all remind one another to enjoy this tour while we can, given that our rock stars are passing away.  It also feels to me to be in line with Axls Billie Joel appearances; like establishing himself as 'one of those guys' who can enjoy taking their music to the world with out all the Axl baggage issues.  Just like punching into work at Wembley Stadium.

And Wichita Line really could be a way forward for new GnR songs, stylistically.  

Add in the Axl/Dc thing and to me theres a picture of a guy who is embracing a newly found happiness, embracing what was great about the past, looking into his own mortality and repositioning himself with an eye on enjoyment and more simple forms of fulfillment.

So, yes, I think TSI 2 is possible.  I think they would do everything in their power to not have it seem reminiscent of TSI though.

Edited by soon

1. Back in the USSR

2. Sailing

3. Layla

4. The Seeker

5. Whole Lotta Rosie (with Angus)

6. Riff Raff (with Angus)

7. Johnny B. Goode (instrumental)

8. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)

9. While My Guitar Gently Weeps

10. The Boys Are Back In Town

11. James Bond Theme Song (instrumental)

12. Black Hole Sun

Edited by Sosso

On 31 de agosto de 2017 at 8:40 AM, Sosso said:

Songs that could be included:

Sailing

Ziggy Stardust (Dizzy)

Baba O'Riley (Dizzy)

James Bond Theme (Richard)

Another Brick in the Wall

The Seeker

Layla

Black Hole Sun

BHS sounds like shit, especially in high notes (Mickey voice sounds horrible), should be there jumping jack flash