True Story Behind the Vancouver Riot (2002)

buddy i was devastated as hell when this happened - we had all the tickets my buddies and I - didn't even show up that early, i knew he'd be late = GM staff were such idiots too but so was Axl - douchiest thing he's done probably does anybody know anything or had been to the Vancouver show in 93 - that was rescheduled cause of montreal too like 2 times - i was only 10 but wasn't allowed to go

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

I was there and witnessed it all. Flew in, checked into the hotel, and headed for the venue. When the doors weren't open, we knew something was up. Axl was in mid flight from LA when the venue manager and promoter made the call to cancel. Based on what I know and heard since, it was a bad call on their part and not Axl''s fault. The stage was fully set and the rest of the band was inside the venue when the sign went up on the windows it was cancelled.

Went the next night in Tacoma (terrible venue).

Edited by richardbc

5 hours ago, richardbc said:

I was there and witnessed it all. Flew in, checked into the hotel, and headed for the venue. When the doors weren't open, we knew something was up. Axl was in mid flight from LA when the venue manager and promoter made the call to cancel. Based on what I know and heard since, it was a bad call on their part and not Axl''s fault. The stage was fully set and the rest of the band was inside the venue when the sign went up on the windows it was cancelled.

Went the next night in Tacoma (terrible venue).

Tacoma is an....interesting city. Visited there a few times when I was dating an ex-girlfriend whose parents lived in Puyallup. Seattle is awesome, though.