Excited About GNR future

Nah, they'll be fine.  They're a bunch of ratbags with more money than sense, always have been, so they don't learn lessons real well, but they'll survive.  

Axl will probably drive the band into the ground, or crash and burn because that's what Guns N' Roses always seem to do, then they'll pick themselves up, dust themselves off and surprise the shit out of everyone again with a new album.  Axl will inexplicably sound amazing again.  Then they'll proceed to get progressively worse, rinse and repeat.  

I'm mad at them every other day, but I'm not worried about their future.  If there's one thing the original members have proven over time, including the absent ones, they are tenacious fuckers.  And they love making money.  That's two things. :lol:

• Haha 1

On 11.9.2017 at 9:54 PM, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

On that note, and back on topic, I do believe that we'll hear from Izzy (not sure about Steven, maybe) in the future.  I think they'll get their shit sorted eventually.  And who knows, maybe after seeing how successful and well received this tour has been, everyone will be a little more willing to negotiate the 'loot'? 

I've pretty much of given up on that thought, but it's still nice to see that there are people here who haven't.:)