Vintage Duff Interview (2000) - End of GNR

Just now, Tonto said:

Clear as day from this response that you don't know what you're talking about, if you did, ya know, you might refute my points.

Lesson of the day: stop posting lies about the band. 

Or I don't care enough to bother. Besides, I agreed with you. I don't know anything about Guns N' Roses and I lie. You got me. Good job.

Just now, RONIN said:

Or I don't care enough to bother. Besides, I agreed with you. I don't know anything about Guns N' Roses and I lie. You got me. Good job.

You cared enough to lie about GN'R going bankrupt to help push your point. 

Who said you don't know anything about GN'R? I didn't.

Just now, Tonto said:

You cared enough to lie about GN'R going bankrupt to help push your point. 

Who said you don't know anything about GN'R? I didn't.

I don't care enough to refute you and push my point. That's the point. If you think I'm lying, cool. I agree with you.

4 minutes ago, RONIN said:

I don't care enough to refute you and push my point. That's the point. If you think I'm lying, cool. I agree with you.

I know you are lying, as GN'R never filed for bankruptcy. I'm glad you agree with me. You should edit your post to reflect the new truthful version of yourself.

5 minutes ago, Tonto said:

I know you are lying, as GN'R never filed for bankruptcy. I'm glad you agree with me. You should edit your post to reflect the new truthful version of yourself.

No need to edit, it's better everyone knows here that I'm a liar and that you were the only one in the entire forum with the courage to point out my lie. I want everyone here to celebrate you and mock me for being a liar. This will destroy whatever little credibility I have here faster. Keep up the great work my good man.

• Haha 1

Just now, RONIN said:

No need to edit, it's better everyone knows here that I'm a liar and that you were the only one in the entire forum with the courage to point out my lie. I want everyone here to celebrate you and mock me for being a liar. This will destroy whatever little credibility I have here faster. Keep up the great work my good man.

Yeah, that's better actually. Now let's move on and keep the porkie pies to a minimum, okay?

Just now, Tonto said:

Yeah, that's better actually. Now let's move on and keep the porkie pies to a minimum, okay?

I can't Tonto. I like when you correct my lies. So I'm going to keep lying here because it's too much fun.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, RONIN said:

Omg :rofl-lol: