2018 NITL Facts - Tour , Album

Do you really think on the long plane rides crossing the globe, these guys are not talking and planning?  Are you serious?  We all know after the shows they aren’t partying together in a dressing room anymore.  We know they are all going with their teams/family to their separate hotel suites, probably sometimes even different hotels.  But all the sound checks and rehearsal.  All those long ass plane rides together.  You think the guys from one of the biggest bands of all time, who are in the midst of the 4th highest grossing tour of all time are not on that plane plotting and scheming?  You don’t think the GNR machine is carefully crafting this just like they carefully crafted NITL ?  You don’t think Axl is playing music for the guys and the band showing Axl music ideas on those long distance plane ride for the last year and half ?  People get real. :rolleyes:

And you believe all of this because Axl was a head case for most of his 20’s and 30’s ?  You don’t think after the CD fiasco he is changing his game up now ?  He has been on time for EVERY show this tour.  No drama, no riots, just a professional money-making machine and gave the fans what they wanted.  An amazing nostalgia show.   And now the fans want an album, and they will get it.  I am still in shock all of you doubters are still using the “Axl is a perfectionist and  takes 10 years to drop “ an album excuse.  Do any of you act the same way you did when you were 23 ?  These guys grew up, put the past in the past and are moving forward.  This is all planned out in its entirety.  Its more predictable then the tour which I predicted on facebook in 2014, down to the line up and the years.

The doubters remind me of the people that watch a movie and are still shocked at a twist in the plot.   “ Oh my god, I didn’t see that coming, he is really the bad guy .. “  :popcorn:

As people age, they change.  They get smarter.  They check their ego’s.  Humility comes into play.  They learn from their numerous mistakes.  Money becomes more important as you get older and you start to clearly see your window of opportunity is closing in front of your eyes.  How are you not taking any of this into account?

Time stamp this, because all of the below will happen.  It’s clear as day.

1 )They are recording a new album and it will be released before the NITL resumes in June.

2) it will be a mix of some old and some new, some copy and paste.  This is how albums are done when you are a wealthy older rockstar.  You don’t sit in a room and create an organic album with just the band members anymore.  That’s not even logically possible with 5 wealthy people who have families and live’s and other business at hand.  It’s called technology, albums get made that way now. 

3)  The album wont have any #1 singles, but the album will be a very very good album and we will all buy it.  There will probably be a song released on a movie soundtrack as well.

4) They will switch up the set list completely for the tour to include the new album and different tracks from UYI I and II.  Different covers.  Only the 8 or 9 staple songs will be there.

5) At some point the original 5 will be all on stage together.  This only didn’t happen last year because of money.  But with a half billion already in, and another 1 billion coming in, money will now be a moot point as there is so much to go around now.  To go further, I think they will open the show with a string of 3 to 4 AFD songs with the original 5 on stage to open the shows.  This will be fu*&ing explosive, and would be main stream headline news.  This alone would make every person who saw NITL see it again.  They would be able to tour on that alone for 3 more years.  rock3

6) The line up will consist of the current line up plus Izzy and Steven in a supporting role.  Yes, 3 guitars on stage.

5) NITL will become the highest grossing tour ever in history surpassing U2.

6) The album will be called “ Not In This Lifetime “ 

7) After they become #1 tour ever, they will take a nice break.  All members including AXL will do a side project.  Axl will do a solo album with guest musicians.  He will NOT do an AC/DC album.

*) After a few more years, they will do scaled down arena tours every other year.  A fine-tuned touring band that people like to keep seeing multiple times.  Sort of like Foo fighters and Metallica.

9) Final prediction, no one will give me credit for this perfect accurate post.  :jerkoff:

Edited by Dcrazed212
grammer
  • Like 1