GN’R in Philippines 11/11/2018

18 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

This tour stops when they cant sell anyomre tixs..!!!!

If that Is the case then this tour should go on until they decide to retire because I can't see a situation where they can't sell tickets anymore. They could set up a residency In Las Vegas at the T-mobile arena and sell 15,000-20,000 ticket 2-4 night a week for the rest of their lives. It may just become the '' See You In The Next Lifetime Tour"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

This is nuts. Already debunked the details on the fake posters. I'd love to see them in the Philippines but as soon as I saw the poster it broke my heart. :lol:

Can't find anything else about this except for the poster shared. You're right though, SM only supports other SM events. And isn't Philippine arena owned by INC? Weird choice of venue if true. 

2 hours ago, annabanana said:

Can't find anything else about this except for the poster shared. You're right though, SM only supports other SM events. And isn't Philippine arena owned by INC? Weird choice of venue if true. 

That's why I assumed it was fake. Though if a huge load of money was involved I don't think it would be a problem with the said owners. :lol:

Katy Perry once performed there btw. 

23 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

That's why I assumed it was fake. Though if a huge load of money was involved I don't think it would be a problem with the said owners. :lol:

Katy Perry once performed there btw. 

True 😁. I didn't know she did, if they didn't have any issues with her, don't think they'll have any with gnr 

16 minutes ago, annabanana said:

True 😁. I didn't know she did, if they didn't have any issues with her, don't think they'll have any with gnr 

Exactly and if a show pushed through my organs are for sale. :dance:

Damn it's only an hour drive from my house.

• Like 1

I hope they do a few US dates before they call this tour quits , Yea I have been 3 times to this tour and I will pay to see another EPIC Gig , Ill PAY TO SEE SLASH and AXL anyday of the week 

• Like 2

The Manila stop is part of the six additional tour dates for their #NotInThisLifeTime Tour. The band will also be rocking in Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, Hong Kong, and Abu Dhabi.
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/lifestyle/content/653911/guns-n-roses-to-perform-in-phl-for-their-notinthislifetimetour/story/?just_in

Edited by rodelguam
  • Like 1