The most Epic Videos of Gnr post 90s

3 minutes ago, zombux said:

more like... a combination of those two. 1) is definitely and absolutely true. 2) is also somewhat correct, as TeamBrazil is silently supporting that. what a fuckers.

I'd like to add that this particular douche also strikes in revenge mode. So, if you've ever questioned "his" motivations on anything, he will take everything you've ever done down. In my case, everything I had ever done was taken down because I had the temerity to defend a guy that this douche and the other copyright douche junior were attacking because of the way he (admittedly) misspelled a single word. They were relentless in their attack, I defended the guy, and then all my videos were removed from YT and Vimeo, and my audio was removed from Soundcloud. All of it. Then, I was banned from that forum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, evader said:

I'd like to add that this particular douche also strikes in revenge mode. So, if you've ever questioned "his" motivations on anything, he will take everything you've ever done down. In my case, everything I had ever done was taken down because I had the temerity to defend a guy that this douche and the other copyright douche junior were attacking because of the way he (admittedly) misspelled a single word. They were relentless in their attack, I defended the guy, and then all my videos were removed from YT and Vimeo, and my audio was removed from Soundcloud. All of it. Then, I was banned from that forum.

"the other copyright douche junior"

that's way too spot on.

1 minute ago, evader said:

Hence the fact that one of'em is called "CHILD".
That guy, Mr. Street of dreams, posted the IDCAY video in his youtube channel yesternoon, with the description "kiss my ass, nincoompop blondie honeybun" 
now, his soundcloud is being attacked. 

I couldn't care less about this honeybun's attacks.

They can burn one, two, three, a thousand flowers,

And they'll not be able to stop the arrival of  the spring.