No More Links to Unofficial or Unlicensed Content :(

downzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/10/2022 at 12:33 AM, FRANSAD said:

Yes as I noticed there's been a lot of gnr videos lately, and their not getting killed. So I tried to upload one and this is what it said!!

296628507_439133801484226_61590121726040

Back in the day we were allowed to post but they would monetize all my vids, but when Saskatoon happened they changed it and would strike you for it. But now it seems they are back to allowing it and monetizing again!!!!

Over the last couple of years i have been posting GNR vids but they would always lead to a strike, which i always sat out and tried uploading again.

So i have been uploading videos for few days now even Saskatoon and more "hot for Copyright "videos" and they all got approval from multiple content right holders.
Offcourse this ain't no guarantee but it looks promising. It would be great news for the fans!!!!

So let's see what happens. and if they stay up!!

Edit: Oops I accidentally posted a link here to a video, which is weird that it's not allowed anyways. This is the only place where people can't post links of anything which is a ridiculous restriction anyways. Tis is demanded by the company

that hosts this page and something insane like that would me change provider the next day!!!!

Edit 2: I think it's about time i change the GIF in my footer

Hey Frans. Hope you're good. I recently realised that a lot of your vids that I downloaded from facebook had a really low bitrate, like 48kbps, 64, etc. Any chance of finding a way to store them all online somewhere for download at higher bitrates? Are you aware of https://gnrvault.com? Cheers, James

• 3 months later...