The Stadium Tour- Offical Update

Amaya

Motley Crue was into witchcraft. Motley Crue signed a pledge to never tour again. Motley Crue then scheduled a tour. A pandemic then happened and stopped Motley Crue from touring. Coincidence? I dont think so. :lol:

20 hours ago, soon said:

Motley Crue was into witchcraft. Motley Crue signed a pledge to never tour again. Motley Crue then scheduled a tour. A pandemic then happened and stopped Motley Crue from touring. Coincidence? I dont think so. :lol:

lol so funny.

I saw the so called retirement tour. I remember them signing a paper saying to break up and never tour. But it also said that if all 4 of them decide to get back together and do a tour, the contract is null and void. lol

There's always something. I mean they are a rock band, what else will they do?

Anyway, dates for the new stadium tour will be announced any day now. I just hope it's the same Rangers' stadium so my tickets will be valid. it's a smaller stadium than the Cowboy one so I doubt they could switch venues.

Waiting to hear about Kiss. That concert is in October, but I doubt that will happen either.

Some bands are cancelling while others are postponing. I am confused if I should get my money back and wait. I hate trying to get tickets to a concert. it's nerve racking waiting in a line or whatever the hell they plan to do next?

I did cancel two concerts and still didn't get a refund yet. I can only imagine how many people are waiting for a refund too.

What a mess!

Was the Crue into witchcraft? lol I doubt it, but you never know?

22 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Vince Neil? No, you should definitely try to sell them. 

lol Yeah, I know, but with Def Leppard and Poison on the bill I know they will rock! 

The last few times I saw the Crue, Vince couldn't sing worth a damn. If it wasn't for the other three, the Crue would have been done years ago.

I'm hoping with all this time off, Vince will take the time to get his head on straight and maybe learn to use his voice in a better way. You can't expect to sing like you were when you were 20. Anyway, I guess I'll wait and see what the dates are and hope for the best.

On 6/4/2020 at 4:28 PM, Gracii Guns said:

I'm really glad about this. Lockdown hasn't been taken seriously enough by too many people in the US. Covid is still spreading, and I honestly felt that any attempt to bolster the economy there would have been far too early. 

Yeah, I saw the numbers today. The states like Texas that opened up have more cases now. I saw some people without masks yesterday in Walmart and some were little kids. I would love not to worry about this virus, but I don't want to get sick or maybe die. It's scary times now with the virus, and riots and police violence. It is feeling more and more like the end of days.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

lol so funny.

I saw the so called retirement tour. I remember them signing a paper saying to break up and never tour. But it also said that if all 4 of them decide to get back together and do a tour, the contract is null and void. lol

There's always something. I mean they are a rock band, what else will they do?

Anyway, dates for the new stadium tour will be announced any day now. I just hope it's the same Rangers' stadium so my tickets will be valid. it's a smaller stadium than the Cowboy one so I doubt they could switch venues.

Waiting to hear about Kiss. That concert is in October, but I doubt that will happen either.

Some bands are cancelling while others are postponing. I am confused if I should get my money back and wait. I hate trying to get tickets to a concert. it's nerve racking waiting in a line or whatever the hell they plan to do next?

I did cancel two concerts and still didn't get a refund yet. I can only imagine how many people are waiting for a refund too.

What a mess!

Was the Crue into witchcraft? lol I doubt it, but you never know?

I remember that after they signed the no tours document, they exploded it and the table it was sitting on :lol: Classic!

Would suck to have to sort out all those ticket refunds and rescheduling. Ive heard people mention the possibility that large concerts as we knew them are over :( I hope thats not true! Hope your shows and refunds all come to you soon!!

I know that they played with the satanic imagery and I think Ive read Nikki talk about his dabbling in black magic too. Zutaut and their limo driver talk about it,

https://www.iheart.com/content/2017-09-26-10-things-you-might-not-know-about-mtley-cres-shout-at-the-devil/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8743691/satanic-gatherings-sex-virgin-groupies-phone-box-blackouts-motley-crue-debauched-netflix-the-dirt-former-limo-driver/