Sweet Child of Mine

one of my all time favorite writers is James Patterson and I got an email from him the other day.

It seems he has a new children's picture book based on the Sweet Child of Mine song. I have ordered it from amazon.com and can't wait to get it.

Check it out! It looks pretty cool.

I just hope Axl and GNR know about this and it's okay with them.

19 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

one of my all time favorite writers is James Patterson and I got an email from him the other day.

It seems he has a new children's picture book based on the Sweet Child of Mine song. I have ordered it from amazon.com and can't wait to get it.

Good to know PR agencies drop in from time. 

I think I'll pass on this one though. See the other thread for the sort of reaction it's announcement generated......

30 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hey - I already told you that in the books thread, weeks or months ago! :angry: j/k :lol:

22 hours ago, soon said:

Hey - I already told you that in the books thread, weeks or months ago! :angry: j/k :lol:

Sorry soon. Just got an email from James Patterson the other day about the book.

Well, since I have a young daughter, I got the book so I can read it to her. She is also a fan of GNR. lol The book has such pretty colorful pictures and since it has a little girl in in, I think it's cool to have.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Sorry soon. Just got an email from James Patterson the other day about the book.

Well, since I have a young daughter, I got the book so I can read it to her. She is also a fan of GNR. lol The book has such pretty colorful pictures and since it has a little girl in in, I think it's cool to have.

Oh, Im totally just joking! I had mentioned it to you, but was just being playful here when I reminded you I had, lol.

Sorry that wasnt more clear, didnt mean to put you on the spot like this! 

Im so happy that you got it and you and your daughter can enjoy it together! She'll be thinking of that when you get to see Guns in concert together someday soon! :headbang:

I thought the illustrations looked heavenly too!!

• 3 weeks later...