Deebo dies! (Tiny Lister RIP)

Len Cnut

He also played Zeus in a movie with Hulk Hogan and was on the WWE wrestling for a bit in the 90's.

My mom and I and my brother once saw Tiny in the Dallas airport while waiting to pick up our dad.  We were too scared to go up to him. He didn't have a very happy look on his face. lol

Anyway, RIP. He was great in the Friday movie. "you got knocked the fuck out! lol Classic.

• Like 2

I wasn't sure who you were talking about when I read the thread title so I didn't click on it.  I immediately knew who it was as soon as I saw the first post, didn't need to play the video.  He was a unique, one of a kind "role" actor and he did it very well.  He was in several movies, from what I recall...and usually played the "big serious guy" that did not mess around.  Funny when he needed to be funny and serious when he needed to look serious.  And yes, I also remember him from his WWF/WWE days....he was one of the top guys for at least a few years. 

He'll be missed....and thank you for the memories, may you move forward in your eternal journey. 

14 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

He also played Zeus in a movie with Hulk Hogan and was on the WWE wrestling for a bit in the 90's.

My mom and I and my brother once saw Tiny in the Dallas airport while waiting to pick up our dad.  We were too scared to go up to him. He didn't have a very happy look on his face. lol

Anyway, RIP. He was great in the Friday movie. "you got knocked the fuck out! lol Classic.

Shit, I woulda walked up to him, whats the worst he's gonna do in an airport? :lol:  Then again maybe not, but you're a girl, whats he's gonna say to you?  Shoulda gone up behind and went 'Zeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus' :lol:  

Just now, Ace Nova said:

I wasn't sure who you were talking about when I read the thread title so I didn't click on it.  I immediately knew who it was as soon as I saw the first post, didn't need to play the video.  He was a unique, one of a kind "role" actor and he did it very well.  He was in several movies, from what I recall...and usually played the "big serious guy" that did not mess around.  Funny when he needed to be funny and serious when he needed to look serious.  And yes, I also remember him from his WWF/WWE days....he was one of the top guys for at least a few years. 

He'll be missed....and thank you for the memories, may you move forward in your eternal journey. 

No Holds Barred with Hulk Hogan (fair dues, that was a piece of shit :lol:), Two of the Friday movies, Jackie Brown, Universal Soldier, Gang Related, TONS of others, ones people have seen a lot of and like, cult classics.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No Holds Barred with Hulk Hogan (fair dues, that was a piece of shit :lol:), Two of the Friday movies, Jackie Brown, Universal Soldier, Gang Related, TONS of others, ones people have seen a lot of and like, cult classics.

I just looked up his profile because I remembered him being in a bunch of films.  In addition to the ones you listed, he was in all of the following...

-He played 1st ever Klingon to meet a human on Star Trek Enterprise

- Batman The Dark Night  (Prisoner)

- Matlock (Bodyguard)

- Austin Powers Goldmember 

- Human Centipede 3

-  The Fifth Element

-  Little Nicky (His older brother)

- Busy Day

- Disney's Zootopia as the voice of Fennec Fox

- Several music videos 

He was born with a detached retina so he was blind in his right eye from birth.  Born in Compton, he went on to college and became the National NCAAII shot put champion.  The rest is history. 

Inspirational story.  An African American, born blind in one eye, in one of the toughest neighborhoods in the entire U.S., goes on to not only graduate college but to have both a professional wrestling and acting career...and became an easily recognizable and likeable personality from his movies..

Edited by Ace Nova

2 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

I just looked up his profile because I remembered him being in a bunch of films...

-He played 1st ever Klingon to meet a human on Star Trek Enterprise

- Batman The Dark Night  (Prisoner)

- Matlock (Bodyguard)

- Austin Powers Goldmember 

- Human Centipede 3

-  The Fifth Element

-  Little Nicky (His older brother)

- Busy Day

- Disney's Zootopia as the voice of Fennec Fox

He was born with a detached retina so he was blind in his right eye from birth.  Born in Compton, he went on to college and became the National NCAAII shot put champion.  The rest is history. 

Inspirational story.  An African American, born blind in one eye, in one of the toughest neighborhoods in the entire U.S., goes on to not only graduate college but to have both a professional wrestling and acting career...and became an easily recognizable and likeable personality from his movies..

Looked at his filmography Trespass, Posse, Don Juan DeMarco, Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead, The Players Club, The Wash with Dre and Snoop (how could I forget that?), I Got the Hook Up.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...