What if (ex ChiDem era members…)

3 hours ago, ryanf23 said:

Do artists have to get permission to cover a song if they give credit to the original artist?

how funny if this band recorded CD2 and put it out with a different singer but still giving credit to the original lineup (themselves + Axl) 

I would love to see a tour where the Chinese band played the songs. I would prefer if Axl was involved though. 

As for them officially releasing Axls unreleased songs... I think even though they are co-writers, they would find themselves in legal difficulties without Axls consent. Axl owns all ideas/recordings done during any session whether he wrote it or not, which is kinda standard with the type of contracts they were on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, El Guapo said:

It kinda sucks that Robin and Bucket are not involved in some kind of cool rock band. 

Anything with Ashba is a no go.

Ashba was great in Beautiful Creatures. I’m really not sure what happened afterwards.

Edited by The Real McCoy

7 hours ago, DefinitelyInThisLifetime said:

He disappeared up his own arsehole and ego, thinking he was the next big thing thanks to a few nice reviews and highlights in magazines etc.

To be honest, a LOT of People would have gotten a big ego if they got nice reviews and highlights in magazines.🤔