Bucketegg and I are different People!

Karice

This thread is a thread that is necessary because the topic of People accusing me and Bucketegg of being the same person was starting to hijack my thread that is about me starting an Ill thought out Thread with good intentions and getting banned because of it 

Bucketegg and I are not the same person. As she pointed out, we have different writing styles and personalities. No one thought she and I were the same person until she started a thread about Guns N'Roses Merch ideas and someone said something like,"This is a weird Thread like Karice might start, and that's the catalyst for people thinking she and I are the same person. She also stood up for me saying something like,""You guys really should stop ragging and dragging Karice. She's not doing anything horrible and you can just put her on ignore if you don't like her posts(Jan has said something similar multiple times, and no one thinks Jan and I are the same person.

Bucketegg and I are different People. Unfairly accusing two different people of being the same person could lead to Website abandonment. On another Website, another Poster was being accused of being me. I'll call this person Max. Max was a Registered Dietician IIRC and Max sent unsolicited PMs about nutrition. Posters were like,"So, Karice is harassing Posters with unsolicited PMs about nutrition? That's harassment!" A long time Member said something like,"I really don't think Max is Karice. Max is a registered Dietitian that has a lot of knowledge about Nutrition. Karice would struggle comprehending the nutrition facts  on a cereal box! 🤣 Posters ignored the Long Time Member's affirmations that Max and I were two different people. Max also pointed out we were two different people. Posters continued to harass Max with accusations of being my Sock and Max finally had enough of this and said something like,"Maybe YOU guys are Karice! Look no further than the Accuser to find the Villain! I'm out of here!" He left and hasn't come back in 11 years despite it later it being revealed that he and I definitely were two different People. So, unfairly accusing two different people of being the same person could lead to Website abandonment like the anecdote above. Please stop unfairly accusing me and Bucketegg of being the same person.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

And so it begins.

Don't think Bucket ever revealed her gender? Ragged and dragged? Really?

You and your long list of " sock puppets " are odd. Harmless but odd.

it's right there under my name, and I post in the women's thread.

8 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

You're still odd.

And I suppose you might be even or negative or fractional, or possibly irrational or imaginary, Maybe factorial or sequential or whatever.

So what. There's a lot of "odd" people out there.

At least I'm not a serial killer.

Edited by BucketEgg

Just now, BucketEgg said:

bet u looking for a new job because u serial-killed everyone at your previous workplace

it was just a silly joke. The closest thing for having a job in my case is posting on forums. I serial kill in my spare time. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rovim said:

it was just a silly joke. The closest thing for having a job in my case is posting on forums. I serial kill in my spare time. 

So are you retired, unemployed or rich?
I’d love not having a job. I’m like the guy in Office Space.

7 minutes ago, EvanG said:

13 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Thanks for confessing Rovim. You're under arrest now.

2RE1nel.png

Live footage of Rovim in house-arrest. he will never hurt another mouse again!

3RiImTI.png

Edited by BucketEgg

9 minutes ago, EvanG said:

we're not there yet, Evan. All I know about you is that you're really tall and snippy. Let's just say I'm a bum with a really fast internet connection.

Just now, Rovim said:

we're not there yet, Evan. All I know about you is that you're really tall and snippy. Let's just say I'm a bum with a really fast internet connection.

I had to look that word up. I’m not arrogant at all.
And I’m not tall either. At least not for someone in my country. 
Oldest Goat, now that guy is tall.

• downzy locked this topic