Greatest Hits: Volume 2--your picks

7 minutes ago, username said:

This. So much this. 

But obviously it would include Ballad Of Death and Mi Amor. Just because this is Guns n' Roses and they hate us. 

Don't forget La Bella Vita

I put together a Foo Fighters Greatest Hits 2 when Taylor Hawkins died which I thought worked pretty well. Foo Fighters themselves just rehashed the previous Greatest Hits with a few alterations and called it Essential Foo Fighters which I thought only served to cannibalise sales of what was already out there.

For all its faults, GNR’s Greatest Hits contains Sweet Child O’ Mine and November Rain and that’s all the target market requires.

Edited by Stress Fracture
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's kind of surprising they didn't release another Greatest Hits in 2016. It could've sold really well if they'd capitalized on the reunion hype, especially if they added a couple new songs. Basically just replace the last 4-5 songs on the first GH with Nightrain, Better, Hardschool (or whatever CD leftover they would've done before the Village leaks) and a studio version of The Seeker or something...

That would have been perfect.  Can you imagine - a double album of a re-worked Chinese Democracy, Velvet Revolver and maybe some new old demos (Absurd, Hard Skool)?

I'd call it - Since You've Been Gone.

Edited by Spike Killer