Negan and Maggie series

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2023 at 10:23 AM, jamillos said:

Ok, loving it so far!

The Croatian guy wasn't seen in the original series, was he?

No I don't remember him at all. Negan must have gotten rid of him before he met Rick and company. I never liked the guys Negan had under him and this guy seems to be worse than them. This is going to be a bitch on Negan if he's caught by this guy. And I still think Maggie wants to kill Negan once she has her son. I hope this doesn't happen. Maggie has done some horrible shit too in these bad times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cool show, nothing too experimental of course, but more the performances of the 2 main actors sell it well. The kid actress is also talented without saying a word. Fake Russian accent guy is always fun to watch. Great actor.

On 7/17/2023 at 3:13 PM, Rovim said:

cool show, nothing too experimental of course, but more the performances of the 2 main actors sell it well. The kid actress is also talented without saying a word. Fake Russian accent guy is always fun to watch. Great actor.

It's supposed to be Croatian; after all, they call him The Croat. The actor is Slovenian. 

The first half of the season finale is this Sunday. It'll probably come back later in the fall or early next year. Hopefully Negan will make it out alive. Love JDM.

I think Darly's show is up next. I do hope eventually Morgan, from Fear the walking Dead and Daryl eventually meet up by the end of the series. I want them to find each other and go back to America and get back with Rick and Michoone's kids and Daryl with Carol.

That would be an epic ending to this amazing series of shows.

On 7/24/2023 at 6:19 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Good finale. Guess it'll be back to finish up next year? Not sure.

Daryl begins in September and Michonne and Rick are back in 2024.

Seems like The Walking Dead universe will be around for a bit longer.

The series finale of Fear the Walking Dead comes back this fall too.

Yeah, Wiki says it's been renewed for Season 2. I mean, considering the ending, they couldn't leave it at that, could they. 

Anything The Walking Dead related has for the past few years been inducing microlobotomies on me.

This, however, was surprisingly enjoyable. I welcome the change of scenery, even though I'm still not sold on the TWD universe concept. Watching a group of privileged survivors, with Rick Grimes at the helm, turning into neo-indigenous nomads turning into a newly civilized era of man was always the hook that dragged me along. As with all franchises that get newly adapted, the source material did it best, even if the concept of a Commonwealth was disappointing.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan rocks

So does Lauren Cohan

On 7/26/2023 at 8:22 AM, jamillos said:

Yeah, Wiki says it's been renewed for Season 2. I mean, considering the ending, they couldn't leave it at that, could they. 

people seem to like the show, There is going to be a season 2 for sure. the charisma of some of the actors on this show is a definite highlight for me. Cool show. I like the characters, most of them. The sheriff was cool as well for example. 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 12:50 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

How are they priviliged. The whole planet is in ruin and the dead rule. They have to fight for everything they want or need and always have to be aware of the dead and other humans who want what they have.

I don't think anyone is having a good time in this world.

You misunderstood me, I meant privileged in terms of the vast core of survivors being totally normal members of society, with the apocalypse turning them into hardened warriors.

I phrased it a little poorly reading it back.

20 hours ago, kruelty said:

You misunderstood me, I meant privileged in terms of the vast core of survivors being totally normal members of society, with the apocalypse turning them into hardened warriors.

I phrased it a little poorly reading it back.

K that is very true. Maggie has done stuff too. Negan was very bad, but then again he did those things to keep his people safe.

No one in this world is innocent.