If you had to pick one for the current tour.....

Izzy or Steven?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would pick Steven because personally when he performed at Dodger Stadium in 2016 if you closed your eyes it sounded JUST like the old days, I feel the different in drumming would make more of a sonic difference than rhythm guitar that is barely audible next to Slash anyways

On 6/4/2023 at 2:31 PM, Appetitefordiscussion said:

The problem with either one of them coming back full time is that the setlist would definitely be heavily restricted.  I can’t really see Steven pulling off a song like Coma or Locomotive on a consistent basis. I mean, if you think GNR is a legacy act now, a full reunion would probably be the last nail in the coffin.  

I don’t really get the negativity towards Frank. I mean, if you were to go to a gnr show today or any in the last 10 years, it’s painfully apparent that Frank is NOT the weak link of the show. 

The problem with Frank is he's basically a human metronome.

Adler once claimed in an interview back in 2016/2017 that he learned to play the entire GN'R catalog in preparation for NITL. Personally, I never believed that claim. The idea of Adler learning to play My World or Scraped or Oh My God is laughable in my mind. He later contradicted that claim in a different interview by saying he would only be willing to play songs from Appetite + GN'R Lies + Civil War and some of the UYI songs.  Regardless of who you pick, the return of Adler or Izzy would limit the setlists, as others have pointed out. I don't have a problem with Frank and I like Fortus quite a bit so I'm fine with the lineup as-is. 

• Like 2