Slash, is there anything he won't sell out to?

Mr_Sparkle

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you guys think about Sabachen (spelling) Bach joining the original band members as front man.  That band, which is more GNR than this fake one, would rock and could actually make a splash on the rock scene.  What do you think?

what ?........pas  the  damn    pipe...dude

nathan the only way someone knows there $hit to you is if they dont' think the new GNR is gnr.  you are the minority pal.  goto GNRX and try that jive...woo you'd be smacked down in a heart beat.  seems like mygnr is the only place where people flourish to dog on the new band and have their non acceptance.

G-Face

Jimgnr,  you know your shit.  You should have been around months ago.  I get sick of replying and reading bullsh it comments from people who don't get that this band is just not GNR.  I come back occasionally to read some posts and once in a while I read decent ones from you and gnrlies.  Some of the others just have no idea!

I have "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" playing at the moment, and it's the first time I have played it in a little while.   Fuck it rocks!!  Beggars and Hangers on goes off way more than that Madagascar and the other crap.

or  pas  it  to Nathan....he needs a zip of that  to

nathan the only way someone knows there $hit to you is if they dont' think the new GNR is gnr.  you are the minority pal.  goto GNRX and try that jive...woo you'd be smacked down in a heart beat.  seems like mygnr is the only place where people flourish to dog on the new band and have their non acceptance.

G-Face

Actually, I think new GnR fans are minority. Try going to a General Rock board like KNAC for an example and "try that jive" You'll get smacked the f*ck down.

Ok...first of all...

Slash = no sell-out

Axl = no sell-out

Duff = no sell-out

And so on and so on...

And second: does anyone else find it hilarious that all these people like Jim and Nathan bash the new band and say their not Gn'R, they're just "bulls-it"...and then ask about what happened at the last Gn'R show?  ::)

..  goto GNRX and try that jive...woo you'd be smacked down in a heart beat.  seems like mygnr is the only place where people flourish to dog on the new band and have their non acceptance.

G-Face

Well G-Face, one reason you don't hear other views at GNRX is because the admin censors people from even mentioning the name Slash or Duff, which I find ridiculous.

That's what makes this forum different:  Everyone is free to express their views, and I like that. I want to hear other people's views and opinions. It would be pretty dull if we all agreed all the time.

Still .. don't get me wrong. G-Face, you know I fully support Axl and his new band. For me, Axl was the heart, soul and lyrical genius behind GNR, and I'm behind him 100%. At the same time though, I will always have the highest respect for the original members. If not for them and the great music they created, we all wouldn't be here discussing GNR now.

I said people LIKE you and Jim.  Notice Jim asked about Hartford...and I now see that this Jim moron had no idea who Dizzy was...lol...that's some funny s-it  ;D

Well G-Face, one reason you don't hear other views at GNRX is because the admin censors people from even mentioning the name Slash or Duff, which I find ridiculous

Are you serious  ??? why the heLl would they do that they got a problem with the old guys , Even new GnR fans gotta know there'd be NO new GnR if it wasn't for the old guys They don't seriously think that GnR would be Formed now by Axl n B-Head intead of back in 85 by Axl n Izzy/Slash n Steve , Do They  ??? ::)

Why would I go there and listen to hip hop Axl lovers suck ass?  There are people who love real rock n' roll and there are people who like a jackass who whinges and cries like a baby and then sacks every one coz he can't get his own way, just because Axl wants to make a pop album.  A lot of people here say that themselves, just by saying to change and get out of the eighties and that shit.  To me that is what selling out is.  Doing what other people do and not what you want to do.  Guns N' Roses are gunna make a kick ass, stright down the line hard fuckin rock album and Axl's new band is gunna make a pop album that all the kids in school will talk about and say that they're the biggest GNR fan.

let  the  pipe down Nathan.....ah..woow...ah...yeah....wooff   some  GNR  pop

Nathan,

For some reason I think you can ride the big one.  Is that so?  I firmly believe you can take a 12 inch di *k in your ass if you just apply yourself.  You can do it.  

Dude, if you aren't liking the fact that Guns N Roses aren't the original band then "GET THE F OUT".  I can't believe I'm reading such crap.  Do you have a job or go to school?  You really need to apply yourself to coming out of the closet.  Hey, Nirvana just released a new song.  Maybe you can see them in the near future,

No kidding, a "Shearer".  How many sheep do you do a year?  You'd never know it but I'm a computer professional that stumbled across this site.

You seem to have the intelligence of a shearer so that doesn't surprise me.  Again, if you have issues with a band why waste life being negative on a web site?  For future reference and posts please post your GNR comments to www.Ibangsheep.com.  I feel that your skill set and intelligence level would be a good match.  BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Madison just because a board censors their names is no reason not to go there and talk with fellow gunners.  Like I said before mygnr seems to be the only board where people totally diss the new band over asinine reasons.  I mean wake up people :D  and for going to rock boards...they make some of the most uneducated, ignorant posts i've ever read.  

G-Face

You've gotta admit that censoring the names of the old members is pretty lame, GF.  They were a force and deserve respect for what they created.  I may bag Slash constantly but he's by far my favorite guitarist.  And I'd trade Tommy anyday for Duff.  

As for is/isn't GNR, GNR is whatever anyone believes it is.  Nathan's GNR doesn't exist anymore.  Mine does.  Neither of us is right or wrong.  It's all in the perspective.  If you're convinced that this isn't GNR you're entitled but I bet I'm a helluva lot happier right now than you are.  

Nathan,

You are a true rocker bro.  "Entertaining forum", I guess you're right.  There's nothing more entertaining then hearing your thoughts on Slash and Axl.  I can only hope that you contribute as much towards the sheep.  Is anyone else reading this crap?  Nathan claims that the Gnr on tour isn't GNR and that everyone is an AXL lover.  I guess he's right.

He can win a debate like he pleases his daddy.  Nathan have you seen any of the recent shows?  Will you be attending PA on the 6th?  I'd love for my friends to get a BJ from u!!!  

You are so right little witch.  Sorry, but I've been a fan for so long but at the same time cant stand the BS that I'm seeing posted.  Why do we care about plastic surgery?  Why is everyone posting negative comments?

No shi* the band has changed.  Deal with it and stop asking about SLASH.  Who cares!!!!!

BRING IT ON

Just listen to AFP and LIES, so good.  So sad it has come to this.  The only correct statement people can make is that Axl is back, not GNR.  And I am sure Axl is playing in a very good cover band.  To bad mouth Slash or Izzy or Duff or Popcorn even is moronic.  

Dizzy is a fu*king idiot, no one needs him.  Stop telling me he has been with the band the second longest.  Who cares.