which artist do you really hate???

The Killing Hand

I'm trying to think of someone I hate to listen to. If I'm honest I don't like Queen, and I know they're a big influence on GNR, but I hate Mercury as a frontman and Brian May has to be the gayest looking guitarist who ever sold a trillion records. I can't actually listen to their records. I can't get into them. They don't rock at all. I sort of never like a U2 record really. I hate Bono. If I was as rich as him I would be 100 times more of a dick. I want my famous rockers to fucking rock. Tommy Lee is a complete idiot but he's cool and fucked up. There must be a female artist I hate. All them let's leave it at that. Kylie is a idiot.

man I hate you :anger:

Brian May is one of the beautifulest men in rock IMO, other than GNR and various others. God knows why you dont like Freddie as a frontman, there is absolutely nowt to hate about that man unless you are a homophobe :rolleyes: and if you dont think they aren rock stop being so fucking ignorant cuz a nice proportion of their music does damn rock! Just an equal amount is melodic and pretty. Its called glam rock darlin' yeh? So there. OK I'm calm B)

Edited by Izzy's Girl

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard she used to be a man, all i said was she's got a mans chest

She used to be a man? I'm sure you heard that from a very reliable source. :rolleyes:

And all of a sudden just because her chest is small she's got a man's chest? Gee I'm pretty sure its not all covered in hair with man nipples.

she cant sing

She can't? Damn those notes and powerful vibretos really fooled me..

has no talent

Which is why No Doubt is still successful and she is also successful as a solo artist/designer and is still going with a strong fan base..

looks like a man with a mans chest

Got any new material? :sleeper:

her songs are shit

Like you've ever heard any of her songs, or No Doubt's for that matter. You've probably heard a single or two tops.

her clothes are dire

I guess thats why she designs clothes which are popular and are worn by top celebrities (Carmen Electra, Paris, Britney Murphy, etc..)

she sings about bananas, what more can i say

:rolleyes: That song is fucking awesome, and I guess you don't have a sense of humor or appreciation for fun music.

But its probably the only song of hers you've heard so...

I fucking hate Madonna. I've never liked her music, but I can understand why she was such a big thing in the 80s. Ever since then, though, her music has really sucked, and I don't think she's gained many new fans. She keeps buying 15 more minutes of fame by "reinventing" herself, which is basically following a new trend and getting others to rave about it. First she was a whore, then she pretended to be British, then she pretended to be a good mother, and now she and all her friends are in a rich people's Jewish cult. For some reason, people are still obsessing over her every move, and she's gone waaaaaay past the has-been stage. Whatever happened to artists staying famous because of the music?

Alexandra, I've merged all your "Hate" threads into this one. I suggest you spend your time finding music you actually like listening to. Don't waste our with your childish superficial opinions about bands or artists you don't know and probably havn't even heard that much of either.

i didn't make the thread that talks about artists that you really hate. for the one about the songs that you like, i'll admit i shouldn't have used the word hate, maybe should have used artists that you don't listen to or something like that. but the word hate is thrown around alot on the forum,like the one about artists that you really hate, which i did not make. the tread about the used, i'll admit that that's pretty useless since almost no one on the forum likes that type of music. and i'll usually listen to anywhere between 6 to 12 songs before i decied i don't like a band

It's just I can't get into Queen at all. I can't stand Mercury's performances and May just isn't cool at all. The other two members are much cooler. But musically I just have never got into their songs. Non of them rock. The guitar is always poncy. It's bouncy and I like hard guitar, raw unhinged. May plays on top of everything. I can see they are talented muscians. But I still hate their music when I hear it. It makes me cringe. You know, I listen to Sepultra and then Queen comes on and I'm like jeuse take it off!

I also like to laugh at Lenny Kravitz. Not his music really but he does walk a thin line between classic rock and blowing hard. It's sort of hit and miss. But when ever I've seen him on tv or on dvd. He's always pretending he's like in THe Beatles. Like I'm this big star and they don't get it. He could be alot less serious. But he's thoughtful and intelligent but sometimes it gets too much. Enough spirituality already.

Like Destiny on his latest album. What he fuck is that? I laughed til I puked. It's a comedy track.

But I still buy his albums cos every other track he has some magic going on. Like that duet thing with Jay-Z and there's a nice track called Lady.

I still call him Lenny Hendrix, John Kravitz or sometimes I just settle for Lenny Fuckwit.

Let Love Rule was a classic album.

I think people around here have too much hate towards Rap and Gwen Stefani. I personally think that she should have stuck with No Doubt and Hip Hop artists are as equal as any other artist we like here. Just because they have a diff. style of expressing their life and art doesn't give you people a reason to call them shit! This is coming from a fan of hip hop. I do admit that 50 Cent and all those Crunk people get annoying but I don't hate them for what they do. Gwen Stefani is great. I personally am not a fan but she still has alot of talent to me. Her new stuff is kind of :blink:

Anyways, who I really hate now are these so called "Rock Bands" nowadays. Shall I name them?

Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Hot Hot Heat, My Chem. Romance, Green Day, Blink 182. Anything Emo is a discrace to Rock N' Roll music. A word of advice to these people:

"Don't come crying to us! Go to your parents!" 100% Blues-Rock in my blood :ph34r:

Those bands suck :angry:

Later and God Bless Gn'R world ^_^

Anyways, who I really hate now are these so called "Rock Bands" nowadays. Shall I name them?

Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Hot Hot Heat, My Chem. Romance, Green Day, Blink 182. Anything Emo is a discrace to Rock N' Roll music. A word of advice to these people:

"Don't come crying to us! Go to your parents!" 100% Blues-Rock in my blood :ph34r:

I agree with you totally on both subjects, the "rock bands" of today and the blues rock. We really need another Skynyrd or a Creedance Clearwater Revival.

I think people around here have too much hate towards Rap and Gwen Stefani. I personally think that she should have stuck with No Doubt and Hip Hop artists are as equal as any other artist we like here. Just because they have a diff. style of expressing their life and art doesn't give you people a reason to call them shit! This is coming from a fan of hip hop. I do admit that 50 Cent and all those Crunk people get annoying but I don't hate them for what they do. Gwen Stefani is great. I personally am not a fan but she still has alot of talent to me. Her new stuff is kind of :blink:

Those bands suck :angry:

Later and God Bless Gn'R world ^_^

So the people have got no right to call the artists you dig shit but you can then go and say you hate (such a strong word) certain bands. Dont get ya, dude!

So the people have got no right to call the artists you dig shit but you can then go and say you hate (such a strong word) certain bands. Dont get ya, dude!

Yeah, I just noticed that I contradicted myself big time. What I really meant to say was that those artist that I mention aren't really my style and what they are really doing is making a joke of a culture that was made great back in the days, which is Rock N' Roll. And yes, Hate is a strong word and I'm not a frequent user of that word. Just that when it comes between music, I get very um, personal? Music is my life and I hate to see it become a joke as the days go by. I just hope that a future band comes around and changes all this. So, let me rephrase what I had said in the past:

"Don't come crying to us! Go to your parents!" 100% Blues-Rock in my blood 

Those bands suck 

These band aren't the best of bands to come around. No offense to anyone, but to me, they have destroyed the Rock N' Roll name. I do not hate these artist because they are doing much better than I ever will in life. I just dislike their style and hope they will get to their senses and go back to RnR's roots :D

Once again, Later and God Bless GnR world.

Thanks Nunchuck for correcting me there ;)