Terrible Music

Mama Kin

Why did Green Day win the best Rock band award earlier this week. If they say their not a Rock group then why accept an award saying they are. I havnt a fuckin' clue what the guys name is who plays drums for Green Day but fact is that Tommy Lee Is in a whole different league. FACT. The GD guitar player compared to Slash or Mick Mars or Angus Young yep he's really up there with them guys isnt he <_<  and the lead singer has no vocal range what so ever compared to Neil, Rose, Scott, Plant etc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh for god's sakes, can we just say it takes different strokes? im tired, bye.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EMO - Pop rock acts like Good Charolette/Green Day etc...I can't stand that shit.

RAP - Also sucks loads of ass IMO.

GN'R

The Doors

Black Label Society

Pantera

And bands like that is where I stay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Charollette sings pop. Yes it's popular, and its not rock. Its the kind of pop that you would hear from Boy bands. That band can't even speak english. They suck major dick. i hope they die soon. :fuckyou:

Green Day aren't emo, dude. That shit's reserved for My Chemical Romance, Weezer, etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Weezer isn't really Emo. They're more like light light light punk rock. But not emo.

MCR has got to be the most twisted band i've heard in my life. My girlfirned loves them, and all i hear is MCR when we are lsitening to music. But she isn't emo (i know it's really twisted.) But Weezer isn't really emo. The used is emo.

Green Day aren't emo, dude. That shit's reserved for My Chemical Romance, Weezer, etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Weezer isn't really Emo. They're more like light light light punk rock. But not emo.

MCR has got to be the most twisted band i've heard in my life. My girlfirned loves them, and all i hear is MCR when we are lsitening to music. But she isn't emo (i know it's really twisted.) But Weezer isn't really emo. The used is emo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How many times did you say emo in that message?

MCR could probably classify as a modern day emo bag of shit.

weezer are nowhere near it, pop rock with harmonies and classic rock undertones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I should've clarified, I meant Weezer's Pinkerton and Make Believe. Pinkerton is often considered a cornerstone of the emo movment, and it's a terrific album. Make Believe, however, is just way, way too emotional and almost embarrassing to listen to.

I listen to Gn'R. That makes me the shit.

That's practically half of the posts on this thread. Listening to music you like doesn't make you a better person. Respecting other people's tastes does.

Peace out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yami, you fucking hippy! :lol:

Argue, its fun!

in holland we have trance and i HATE it i really do

everything on the radio is trance,that spears bitch and so on and so on

i almost never listen to the radio i have my cd's

that i listen

if it rocks it's good the rest is bullshit rock4 rock1 rock2 rock3

this is my opinion

I cannot stand this rock/pop/indie whatever you wanna call it. Im refering to bands such as Kaiser Cheifs, Franz Ferdinand, Hard Fi, The Killers, Snow Patrol. Even the more experienced bands such as Blink 182, Green Day and Oasis. I think these bands are preventing great rock music coming through due to their unrealistic popularity and ruling of the charts. Praise the lord Bon Jovi are back i say. Everybody i know who hates rock and heavy metal music are singing and dancing to awful bands like i mentioned above. They seem popular with everyone and i dont have a clue why because they have no talents these bands, I Predict A Riot? what the fuck. Krissirge you gotta be with me my man ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone else find this funny?