No Official Release Date Yet For 'Chinese Democracy'

TheDemocracyRose

Guys, I'm sure he didn't mean to post it three times, it was probably an accident. Anyways a mod will clean it up in a minute so no biggie.

He wrote different names and posted different comments you mod-wannabe

Wow, I never knew some people could get so stressed over a guy posting the same topic. Chill out dude.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:P I aint boverd. Am i boverd? Do i look boverd :D

Its more the fact you didnt read properly and then had the cheek to tell us it was a mistake

I didn't see the need to read all three threads since I presumed they would contain the same topic inside. I hardly think I was being 'rude' when i expressed my opinion on the matter. If you wanna see someone being rude then perhaps you should see some of your posts in the picture thread :kiss:

Discussion Over.

Guys, I'm sure he didn't mean to post it three times, it was probably an accident. Anyways a mod will clean it up in a minute so no biggie.

He wrote different names and posted different comments you mod-wannabe

Mod-Wannabe? So what if he wants to be a mod? He would make a better mod than yourself. Not that's it's my buisness. But it is. :laugh:

:P I aint boverd. Am i boverd? Do i look boverd :D

Its more the fact you didnt read properly and then had the cheek to tell us it was a mistake

I didn't see the need to read all three threads since I presumed they would contain the same topic inside. I hardly think I was being 'rude' when i expressed my opinion on the matter. If you wanna see someone being rude then perhaps you should see some of your posts in the picture thread :kiss:

Discussion Over.

I use the word cheek because iam talking light heartedly. If i was even a little bit annoyed at you i would have written "fucking nerve" :kiss:

look, ive ignored it sooo many times but its doing my head in, i know its annoying when newbies repeat stuff, but does everyone have to be so mean about it? please like, we were all newbies once upon a time

look, ive ignored it sooo many times but its doing my head in, i know its annoying when newbies repeat stuff, but does everyone have to be so mean about it? please like, we were all newbies once upon a time

In your case not long ago at all :lol:

Being a noob is a state of mind ;)

well yeah but hey.. i feel newbies pain

Slash also said in his interview that he has no feud, or any relationship for that matter, with GUNS frontman Axl Rose. Slash explained, "I haven't really talked to him directly, but we're not at each others throats or anything like that, just to kill all of that bad blood that people keep recreating. God, it's been going on for 10 years. He and I have never had a conversation, an argument...over that whole 10 years, and people have been generating all this animosity. But at this point there's no friction going on."

Imagine that.