Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

We got a bit more and it sounds great. 3:25 anybody ?

I dont think so the whole song is actually 5:06

Wow.

Well Im lovin the new stuff, this is the kick in the ass I needed. I refuse to DL outside of these three songs though. Im taking a solo stand on further leaks.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All three songs are wonderful. IRS wasn't as hard as I thought it would be a few months ago.

First few notes of Better, I thought YUCK, but wow, it really picks up until the point at which my file cuts off.

There was a time is great. Needs some mixing, especially on the chorus, to bring out Axl's vocals a bit more.

I hope they find someone who can at least fill in admirably for the Bucket man.

Let's tell him how we feel about this new stuff!

I fucking love it, can't stop listening already!

Gunsguy

How nice for you.

Please either send me the songs or stop talking about how awesome they are , for those of us who didnt get them.

Think about this a sec...new songs being leaked everyday, Axl showing up a random partys everywhere, radio stations playing IRS and other GNR leaks. It is all finally happening. With radio stations playing the leaks, GNR is going to have to release Chinese Democracy or they will start to lose some serious money. 2006 is the year. This is real. Chinese Democracy DOES exist. It still takes me a few seconds to take it all in and still be able to breathe...

Think about this a sec...new songs being leaked everyday, Axl showing up a random partys everywhere, radio stations playing IRS and other GNR leaks. It is all finally happening. With radio stations playing the leaks, GNR is going to have to release Chinese Democracy or they will start to lose some serious money. 2006 is the year. This is real. Chinese Democracy DOES exist. It still takes me a few seconds to take it all in and still be able to breathe...

These leaks don't guarentee fuck all though man.

These 2 and a half songs have been released and we still might not see this album.

TWAT IS NOT no Estrange or Nov.Rain or any other ballad GN'R has done.No it is not better than any of those.Maybe the best out of those 3 leaked.From about midway on through,is the best PART of this song.

Everyone keeps comparing the guitarists,my problem is the damn drums.Doesn't sound GN'R esque enough for me at all.

These leaks don't guarentee fuck all though man.

These 2 and a half songs have been released and we still might not see this album.

they dont guarantee anything but they sure as hell do put a hell of a lot of pressure on its realese.