Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about this a sec...new songs being leaked everyday, Axl showing up a random partys everywhere, radio stations playing IRS and other GNR leaks. It is all finally happening. With radio stations playing the leaks, GNR is going to have to release Chinese Democracy or they will start to lose some serious money. 2006 is the year. This is real. Chinese Democracy DOES exist. It still takes me a few seconds to take it all in and still be able to breathe...

These leaks don't guarentee fuck all though man.

These 2 and a half songs have been released and we still might not see this album.

they dont guarantee anything but they sure as hell do put a hell of a lot of pressure on its realese.

True but it wouldn't be the first time Axl didn't give in to some pressure.

I got the extended version of Better, and WOW....I cant stop listening to this song!

I hate to say this, but i think that it may be the best song I have ever heard!!

oh fuck.. I'm getting sooo frustrated over here in sweden.. just want to hear the full version of that song.. It stops when it's getting into the best part it seems like

Think about this a sec...new songs being leaked everyday, Axl showing up a random partys everywhere, radio stations playing IRS and other GNR leaks. It is all finally happening. With radio stations playing the leaks, GNR is going to have to release Chinese Democracy or they will start to lose some serious money. 2006 is the year. This is real. Chinese Democracy DOES exist. It still takes me a few seconds to take it all in and still be able to breathe...

my heart can't take this, it's unreal!!!!!

i have been waiting for 7 years!!!!!!!!!!

omg it' finally happening, it really is :o

Yeah that's it man.

I can't stop listening.

Think about it logically.

The original IRS leak was definitely from the Trunk CD. The new demo of IRS is exactly the same as the original, except in better quality. Same song from the same disc. Definitely with a Buckethead solo.

Now unless we've all been witness to one hell of a coincidence (all three have been released close together) both TWAT and Better also came from the same source that leaked IRS. Which would mean that they also probably came from the Trunk CD.

In fact, I think the only thing that was ever confirmed about the Trunk CD was that it definitely had three songs, and that one of them was IRS. So you have to wonder if Better & TWAT were the other two?

If so, things really haven't changed much. Except, I suppose, that the reaction has been very good to the new songs.

I'm not trying to bring everyone down. I just don't like seeing people get their hopes up, only to be disappointed again.

Ok, ALL of IRS leaks along with part of Better. Fast forward a bit and ALL of TWAT leaks with some more of Better. Whoever has the mysterious 7 track CD obviously has no problem leaking full songs. Why is it that Better is being leaked in such a bizarre fashion? I hate to get all conspiracy theory-ish, but it seems like these leaks are intentional and the powers that be don't want the masses getting all of Better for some reason. Is someone in GNR management fucking with our heads? Is Wes uploading these songs on an old PC he bought at a pawn shop and it keeps croaking while he's trying to transfer Better? The people demand an answer! ;)

I think it's an attention type thing...But I respect that.

When they feel like giving it,they will