New Album Name -- A New Rumour

Jackamo!

I've sent Dizzy a message.

I sent him one too, about twenty minutes ago, but does he usually respond to you? I've never sent him anything before. Pretty cool if he does.

I've only got a reply once from him. I asked for an interview and then he said yes, I sent the questions to him. but I never got a reply..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they would change the name after all this. After all the oriental logos from 2002, and even now (although the novarock logo might not be made by GNR).

Also the marketing side of things would make it stupid to change the name. Most people have heard of chinese democracy. It has a name in the marketplace.

Just b/c the song ain't on the album? I must've missed those tracks called "Appetite for Destruction" and "Use Your Illusion I" and "Use Your Illusion II". Not to mention "Lies".

Doesn't sound credible to me...although obviously at one point Axl did want to name the album after a song. So who knows? If Chinese Democracy (the song) comes out on the second album, he may save the title for that record.

JMO, There Was A Time, for one, would be a better album name than 2000 Intentions or Cock A Roach Soup.

I think the starter of this thread first took a good look at the HTGTH pages, and threw in the rumoured titles in a fake naieve way.

PS. Chinese Democracy rocks, I always thought Diana Ross was the only one who could fit the word "disinfatuation" (sorry for the spelling) in a song. It's also a good song for live shows

Edited by Maestro

Dizzy's probably messin with her lol.

Though 2000 intentions is alright.... Pretty funny to spin it all around just to mess with all the articles that will come out when it comes out.

"The new Guns N Roses album Chinese Dem... i mean 2000 Intentions, previously know as Chi Dem is set to...."

Blah blah blah

I doubt they will change the name and if they do it is a mistake. Old Guns N' Roses albums have never had the name of the album from a song title so why do it now?

I dont think they will change it. Its been in the making for all that time under the name of Chineese Democracy and I dont think he will want to change it....mainly for advertising. I do agree, it oculd be posible.....with Axl anything is posible.

I did hear something about it beng called "Best Hits" or something like that. Not as the release name, but as a name to put out to people.....I dont understand the story I cant remember too well; but dont worry, Chineese Democracy wont be called "Greatest Hits" or something cheesey like that