To the dissers

lawrence

i cant beleive how many members are dissing axl & these new songs

i say FUCK YOU to these members :anger::fuckyou::anger:

i for one expected this album to be overhyped nonsense'

but what ive heard so far i'm very impressed with these tunes

i also get a buzz when i listen to them'(without drugs)

you can never please everyone' but this shit i'm reading is pissing me off'members say they are dissapointed with the songs' well i aint' everyone is entitled to there own opinion' but i feel a bandwagon rolling at this forum

if you aint happy fuck off' no one is making you stay here'

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

I do agree, if somoeone is not a fan of Guns N Roses as it is today, they either need to go somewhre else, or stay in the sections for the old band and VR.

but larwence.. you have been bashing the band for YEARS, until recently. :book:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can never please everyone' but this shit i'm reading is pissing me off'members say they are dissapointed with the songs' well i aint' everyone is entitled to there own opinion' but i feel a bandwagon rolling at this forum

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

As you say, people can have their own opinion, and in my opinion, you should fuck off. If people want to bitch about the new guns songs, yet stay on the guns forum, that's up to them. I like the new stuff, but seriously - you need to grow up.

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

As you say, people can have their own opinion, and in my opinion, you should fuck off. If people want to bitch about the new guns songs, yet stay on the guns forum, that's up to them. I like the new stuff, but seriously - you need to grow up.

Agreed.

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

You're a sheep

if you aint happy fuck off' no one is making you stay here

totally agree,

So do I,and yet they stay. It boggles my mind.

Either they are closet fans of this band,and haven't admitted it yet. Or they have something wrong with their brains,because any sane person wouldn't hang around a board of a band they don't like.

totally agree,

Either they are closet fans of this band,and haven't admitted it yet. Or they have something wrong with their brains,because any sane person wouldn't hang around a board of a band they don't like.

well..a lot of persons are married with persons..they truly hate...

:)

totally agree,

amen to that. most of them shoulda left with matt sorum.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

what happened to that guy who kept starting topics about freedom of speech..?

:sleeper:

He just wrote a line in this thread that for some reason got deleted. Oh, and I guess that guy is me. The question is why I can´t say this thread is stupid while people can say what they want about people who don´t like the new songs? One way street... :sleeper:

Edited by Lukin

all the ppl who ever said GNR (Well as they call it now Axl's Band) Suck.. or will suck!, and then i send em these new songs and they completely change their opinon, and these are only demos! haha some of my friends are huge fans of gnr, and think they will never see the new record.. wait till they get it.. oh its my time to say i told you so.. and yes axl does still scream... :anger:

My friends rely on me for gnr updates ... although when i say "rely" I mean that they are reminded that they were wrong in thinking that gnr was finished.

I have to say, though, their interests have been peaked and have really liked the songs i've played for them, so they are doubting less and less that they will hear a new album.

Oh, to just throw that CD CD in the player already!

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

Yeah,any fucker dissing Axl or chinese democracy anymore then get the fuck out of this website,if not i'll trace your I.P an have u personally proper fuck'd. Dissers BEWARE!!!

:fuckyou:

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

Well last time i read this was a fan site to Axl and co and not to diss them so maybe u get fuck or well ask to get u banned,now u can get fucked mouthy prick.....dam. :fuckyou::fuckyou:

Well last time i read this was a fan site to Axl and co and not to diss them so maybe u get fuck or well ask to get u banned,now u can get fucked mouthy prick.....dam. :fuckyou::fuckyou:

You should really calm down. There is a big spread of definitions on what being a fan is. Not everyone feels the need to worship the artists behind the music they like. If Guns N´Roses makes a bad song I have no problem saying so. For all I know the whole "Chinese Democracy" album will suck bad, we´ll just have to wait and see (I´m such a fan myself I´ll even get it if it sucks just out of my record collector point of view). To say that everyone should like everything about GN´R and Axl just becuase they´re members on this forum is plain stupidity if you ask me. I love GN´R but not to the point that I can´t criticize them on their work and actions. The fact that some people don´t like some demos doesn´t mean they don´t like the rest and even if it did what´s the big deal? I think that most people on this forum are here cause they care enough about GN´R that they want to stay ahead on the news and also discuss great on not-so-great music with other GN´R fans.

So please calm down cause in my book you are just being pathetic. Ever heard of fundamentalists?

Edited by Lukin

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

:sleeper::sleeper::sleeper:

what if you did not like the songs????

would u still continue to be the same juvenile attention seeker that said "CD does not exist" :fuckyou:

Edited by gnrindia