DUFF MCKAGAN Responds To AXL ROSE

mahimahi

When Slash said "I've heard from a very official source that's it's coming out in March" I wonder if he meant Axl himself told him during this supposed meeting in October. Of course this would mean that Axl put the album back even further, which is not what you'd call unlikely.

Edited by PurpleHaze

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SUBS, we'll agree to disagree, my friend. But do let me know when you come up with ANY possible scenario where Slash's supposed name calling of present band members could be "relevant". Relevant to what outside of Axl wanting the public to think Slash isn't a great friend and bandmate?!! Gee, thanks Axl, would've never known you felt this way dude. Glad you and your lawyers got that bombshell off your chest a decade later.

Axl's bitterness towards Slash may even be justified in their personal/business relationship, who knows, but it doesn't make Slash's supposed name calling(name calling!) towards Scott, Duff and Matt relevant to anything other than Axl's personal ego and axe to grind.

As for Slash going to Axl's house(invited or uninvited) that's hardly a crime. Neither will be able to prove what was really said, so it's probably a mute point. I'm guessing Scott visiting Dean DeLeo's house would not be cause for panic. They are not under house arrest and should be able to see who they want to see...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Duff and Slash has for the last 3 years used every chance they had in the media to blame Axl for the breakup in the early 90s.

In fact both Slash, Duff and Matt has tried to do everything they could to put Axl in the shadow of their sucsess by telling fans in interviews that he was the trouble maker "and now that the trouble maker is gone we have a better band named VR for you".

In fact VR has gained a lot of money in the way they have abused Axl and the name GNR.

I dont find Duffs or Scotts statement suprising or intresting. Save ass and fans on this board, thats what its all about.

People that do not want to see this or have not understood this, have not been very updated about their media manipulating.

By the way Duff is maby even more fraud than Scott, with his picking talentless bass playing and stupid maggot face.

Has anybody ever thought about this possibility?? Maybe the rumors that Slash was re-joining Axl this summer(which was started by Ross Hafflin BTW) were true. Then maybe Slash backed out because of his commitments to VR or for whatever reason, and that pissed off Axl which ignited Axl to go Axl and put out that press release. Remember when Buckethead left??? Axl then released a statement hammering Buckethead.

It makes sense............and I see it as a possibility. :book:

Edited by da_illest_in_402

When Slash said "I've heard from a very official source that's it's coming out in March" I wonder if he meant Axl himself told him during this supposed meeting in October. Of course this would mean that Axl put the album back even further, which is not what you'd call unlikely.

Actually, you could be onto something there Watson!

It's a good point - I wonder, did Slash hear that directly from Axl - have Slash and Axl spoken indeed since October '05??

UK SUBS.

I think otherwise. What if the official source was Izzy? Axl said he spoke to Izzy in January. We know Slash is still in touch with Izzy. It's not that stupid to think that Izzy may have just told Slash that the album was coming out this month.

It's a complicated situation and of course I look forward to hearing Slash's comments.

Has anybody ever thought about this possibility?? Maybe the rumors that Slash was re-joining Axl this summer(which was started by Ross Hafflin BTW) were true. Then maybe Slash backed out because of his commitments to VR or for whatever reason, and that pissed off Axl which ignited Axl to go Axl and put out that press release. Remember when Buckethead left??? Axl then released a statement hammering Buckethead.

I'm looking forward to know who will play lead guitar this summer !

I'm looking forward to know who will play lead guitar this summer !

For which band? :P

Summer 2006??

gnr21.jpg

nah man, that was taken years ago... :drevil:

:lol: @ manson! (christ, never that I'd say I was laughing at Charles Manson :o )

On topic: NOT A CHANCE in my opinion of Slash joining GNR, your joking? after Axl's press release, come on guys....

UK SUBS.

We can all dream.