DUFF MCKAGAN Responds To AXL ROSE

mahimahi

what if VR aren't really the "brotherhood" that everybody thinks? Maybe this is just the only way each member can make the best music possible. Do they hang out together and shit? I'm just curious...Duff wasn't too quick to back Slash up or anything. There is definately a lot of shit fans do not know. Oh well though..glad Duff didn't go on some gay rant. But that isn't his style anyways....

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously slash visited axl's house then' to get back into gnr cos vr suck big time

stop slagging axl' they've slagged him enough in the past' he was obviously telling the truth, cos its taking slash a hell of a long time to think of a way to worm his ass out of this :rofl-lol:

Duff is very level headed and maybe some of you guys don't see it but so far he is the only one who has handled the situation properly and he has earned my respect. You Rock Duff! B)

agreed.

maybe he did go to axls house after all.

agree with you lawrence, they have tried to damage axl in the past and he hasnt responded, and yes vr do suck im afraid! (especially skinny man weiland)

Edited by bangit

This whole thing makes it seem like VR are not what they claim to be, they all seems to be working to different agenda's.Not a unit :unsure:

Agreed, they could have responded with a VR press release instead of individual responses at different times with a different take on things etc...

Would be funny if Slash said he was not there then Axl pulled out a security tape or something ha ha ha

seriously, I think he was there but what was actually said we'll probably never know as we'll get different stories from both sides. The fact that he was there at all, making it the first time he's seen Axl in over a decade, is interesting enough though.

Edited by mcalldp

This whole thing makes it seem like VR are not what they claim to be, they all seems to be working to different agenda's.Not a unit :unsure:

Agreed, they could have responded with a VR press release instead of individual responses at different times with a different take on things etc...

Would be funny if Slash said he was not there then Axl pulled out a security tape or something ha ha ha

the funny thing is that he's probably got a tape' they've gotta know this' tut tut slash' he's got ya -ya fool, you should know better :rofl-lol:

Edited by lawrence

my take on the whole situation now

-----------------------------------------------

from duff's comment it seems more likely now that slash did infact go to axls, and talk with him, about what who knows.

maybe it was about re-joining gnr, hence the thing ross posted on his site, which was later removed. Slash then changed his mind and obviously that would piss axl off. so axl gets his lawyer to issue a press release.

now the stuff said about scott, duff and matt i don't believe to be true for a second.

however, it could be paraphrasing of things slash said, making them out to be hundreds of times worse than what he said.

example, "i hate matt having all those groupies around it's really pissing me and the others off" turns into "i hate matt".

Good words from Duff.

Glad to see he doesn't want to act like a child like his band's leader.

And what about Axl? Everyone's waiting to hear Slash's response and fair enough, but I'd just as much like to hear Axl's explanation on why he had his lawyers include that irrelevant, malicious paragraph. That was a complete bullshit move. So, why Axl, why?

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Duff is just keeping shut to make sure Axl doesn't sue his ass off. Then he'l have to sell his house. Without his house, his Hot-Ass wife will leave him and Duff will become a nobody. Adler would even pity him.

Eh? :blink:

And that's what i call an smart answer from a decent person!! :)

I knew that Duff wasn't going to talk like a 13 year old kid..Like you know "who"

Duff is a very spiritual an kind person that's why i've always admire him..

I can't wait to hear Slash comments.. :D

Edited by nathalie92

Very interesting..

C'Mon Slash. Stand up and be counted. Dont let that fag Weiland be your spokesperson for fucks sake. Bring it on...

After all the stuff Axl has said about Slash i wonder if he'll take the bait or act like a grown up about it like Duff did.

Weiland should go back into his pram with his teddies. :rofl-lol:

I hope the Slash response goes something like this:

"Actually, uh, that isn't entirely a lie, what Axl said. I was visiting my cousin (?) in LA and we went out, did some partying, and then he went home and I left, and I was kinda messed up. I wandered the streets for a few hours and it got pretty late, and I found myself at Axl's house. I guess I probably must've said that stuff about Scott and Duff, but I was pretty drunk so I don't even know. But really I love my band, and there's no animosity with Axl either."

Wow, so he really is spineless.

the dude's a kung-fu master. If he needed a spine, he'd just rip out someone else's

Good one :rofl-lol:

Duff has more sense and better things to do than get into a childish little war of words. He's always been better than that. Its obvious that him and Slash are tight but Duff was also the last original gunner to leave, he stuck with Axl as long as possible so that shows he wanted GNR to continue as it was and didn't want the glory of a solo career that slash wanted and thus has no reason to pick on anyone to further his career, he just wants to make music. unlike Axl, Scott and Slash. Duff you rule. And as for Slash, defend yourself!