Spin "Review" Chinese Democracy

bt88

Edited your title mate, because the article's a joke and people would probably get confused by the title.

Thanks for posting that. :)

Thanks for editing it. I had no idea it was a joke. It was a lame one because it's not funny once you figure it out.

Heh. Spin probably still hold a grudge over the Get In The Ring rant... ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited your title mate, because the article's a joke and people would probably get confused by the title.

Thanks for posting that. :)

Thanks for editing it. I had no idea it was a joke. It was a lame one because it's not funny once you figure it out.

Heh. Spin probably still hold a grudge over the Get In The Ring rant... ;)

I guess the song about teenage internet blogger and sway should have raised one of many red flags. :lol: Geez, i didn't realize how eager I was for this album, I looked passed all that.

Heh, someone edited Wikipedia's Chinese Democracy article:

Songs confirmed to be on the final cd [3]:

"Silkworm"

"Thursday Morning Strip Club"

"Pound You (Good)"

"You’re Still Too Sweet Not to Be My Baby Anymore"

"Madagascar"

"Catcher in the Rye"

"Slash and Burned"

"Cowboy Song" (Thin Lizzy Cover)

"Think About You"

"The Blues"

This leaves 3 unmentioned songs... possibly "I.R.S", "There was a Time" and "Better".

:rofl-lol:

hey assholes what did i say? I found it AT SCHOOL where i don't have time to fuck around looking to see if it's been posted, so excuse me for trying to contribute to the fucking board.

FUCK YOU.

Yeah, man, some jerk-offs got on my case about a week ago because I commented that VH1 aired the GN'R Behind The Music and I openly wondered if it was a hint of a lot of forthcoming Guns news.

Those people criticizing you probably don't work or peddle drugs to make a living because they have an awful lot of free time on their hands.

FUCK 'EM ALL