how do you feel bout slash still in VR

ssiscool

Having been front row at their concert in Denver last year I have to say that he is far less impressive than when he was in Guns N' Roses. Can't remember a single memorable moment from him in the entire concert and the sound was muddy as fuck. Still it was enjoyable believe it or not. I'd say Velvet Revolver has been a let down overall. I barely listen to their stuff now.

My sentiments exactly. Except replace Denver with Calgary and first row with 5th row.

why is this in the gnr section?

why don't u go to one of the gnr forums where almost ANY mention of Slash gets you banned? You might enjoy it more.

Links please. I'm getting sick of seeing the man-beast in so many avatars.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, the MODS were the ones that moved the thread about Slash quitting VR to THIS section. Why don't we ask them?

As for Slash still being in VR, it's no less than I always knew.

Edited by moreblack

If there can't be a reunion.... I much prefer Slash (as well as Duff and Matt) to be in a band like VR where he'll at least get some of the exposure and recognition he deserves... I just hope he can stop Weiland from putting out a fvcking dance album...

hey, the MODS were the ones that moved the thread about Slash quitting VR to THIS section. Why don't we ask them?

As for Slash still being in VR, it's no less than I always knew.

ya it doesn't make sense this is about Slash/VR, not GNR

why don't u go to one of the gnr forums where almost ANY mention of Slash gets you banned? You might enjoy it more.

I'm probably already a member of those boards. I'm asking a valid question.

Why are YOU in the G'n'R section? All you do is hang around the forum like a bad smell and shit talk about the founding members of the band! :fuckyou:

Slash should rejoin Guns and do VR as a side project. After all, there's plenty of time in between albums. :rofl-lol:

I'm here because I want to talk about GNR. Not the guys who abandoned the band years and years ago, that is all old news. I stopped going into the sections for the ex-members a while ago, so i dont know what you are talking about.

Slash is not coming back rock4

So why do u have to make the rest of us here miserable? Why don't u actually GO to one of those boards?

If you don't like the topic, don't click on it. It clearly says SLASH, so next time just keep on moving! Let the mods worry about what goes where.

So why do u have to make the rest of us here miserable? Why don't u actually GO to one of those boards?

If you don't like the topic, don't click on it. It clearly says SLASH, so next time just keep on moving! Let the mods worry about what goes where.

Because there's a certain pathetic section of the fanbase that likes to bitch about Slash. Why are they even fans? Every GNR album made has Slash on it, so if you hate Slash and his playing you aren't even a fan. Those morons not clicking on a Slash topic? Yeah right. It'll never happen. They have nothing intelligent to say about the inactivity of GNR, and the fact that the tour hasn't even been confirmed, so they have to insult former members instead.

If Slash wants to stay with VR, that's fine. He's not the problem, nor is Duff, Matt, or Dave Kushner. The problem is with the no talent crackhead Scott Weiland. He's why "Contraband" was average, and as long as he's there, the band will always be average.

If Slash rejoins Axl in GN'R, it's the biggest story in music this year.

Is funny everybody says that Contraband is average because of Scott but the true is that Slash , Duff chosed him to be part of that band , so i guess in part is also Slash &company fault ? lol

And that is a work of a band so the result ..is pretty much everybody fault ? right? i think the big problem much people have is that Scott isnt Axl :unsure:

Anyway , on topic ..ell even if Slash left VR that wouldnt exactly mean he was back to GNR . I dont know , but even if Slash went to Axl house like ., Axl himself said ..doesnt mean they solve all their problems and were able to work together again . There is just so much history between them ...well anyway as everybody i was hoping a bit they ...just a tiny bit ;)

when have you heard me say something that i like about vr or slash????? I dont care if hes in vr or not i dont like vr and as long as scott is the frontman i will never like vr. I was just saying how i dont care buddy and i can post in any fucking section i want dick weed.

when have you heard me say something that i like about vr or slash????? I dont care if hes in vr or not i dont like vr and as long as scott is the frontman i will never like vr. I was just saying how i dont care buddy and i can post in any fucking section i want dick weed.

Can't take the truth can you. Why spend half your time posting about something you supposedly don't care about?

And I'm sorry that your dick is thin as a weed. Maybe Axls_Disillusion can help you out with that. He's an expert on small penises.

I"m here to talk about the band, not live in the past and sit here everyday wishing Slash would come back to the band. Theres a section for original gunners, a section for velvet revolver, and a sectoin for former gunners.. thats 3 places to go worship Slash. I for one don't care to see it. if that makes you miserable, you really need to get a hobby. All the attention given to him in this section is a huge slap in the face to the guys who are in the band.

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

Can't take the truth can you. Why spend half your time posting about something you supposedly don't care about?

And I'm sorry that your dick is thin as a weed. Maybe Axls_Disillusion can help you out with that. He's an expert on small penises.

funny dude and ill stop talking about it when theres a thread made about something besides the old members since me and Disillusions are the only ones here that actually like the new band. Plus i do talk about the new band at htgth and cd.com here no body fucking mentions it only thing they do is fucking bash it you fucking fag. Want me to make a topic just about the new band so two members can post in it. I post in every fucking topic just to post in them its a forum your supposed to post in the different topics and sections ass fucker :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou: eat shit

Because there's a certain pathetic section of the fanbase that likes to bitch about Slash. Why are they even fans? Every GNR album made has Slash on it, so if you hate Slash and his playing you aren't even a fan. Those morons not clicking on a Slash topic? Yeah right. It'll never happen. They have nothing intelligent to say about the inactivity of GNR, and the fact that the tour hasn't even been confirmed, so they have to insult former members instead.

ummm hello?? what about all the Axl haters that still linger on these GNR forums when Axl is the one who is actually in the band. Is it so bad to be supportive of GNR on a *gulp* GNR forum?? I mean seriously, I don't go bashing Slash in the sections designated to discuss him, but I don't feel the need to hold back when I see this shit in this section and all the abuse the members of the band get as well as the fans of the band simply for liking this band. I've never once said anything bad about the music Slash made in Guns.. but he left over 10 years ago, can't we get past this already?

dude its no wonder people come here and pst about if slash is still in gnr they cant tell bc thats all you see here now is slash slash slash WTF! Why are some of the people even here if they hate axl and the new band and want to do nothing but discuss a reunion or the old days of gnr. These people should listen to the leaks then some back and talk about guns bc apperently they havent heard how fucking kick ass they are.

fuck $lash. he walked out 10 years ago and I watched him perform with the likes of Micheal Fucking Jackson, and now he's suing axl and I'm supposed to sit here and wish he'd come back to the band? Fuck that shit, I'd take Robin Finck of $lash anyday. If i wanted to go talk about that pubic hair headed man beast, I'd go to a VR board. rock2

funny dude and ill stop talking about it when theres a thread made about something besides the old members since me and Disillusions are the only ones here that actually like the new band. Plus i do talk about the new band at htgth and cd.com here no body fucking mentions it only thing they do is fucking bash it you fucking fag. Want me to make a topic just about the new band so two members can post in it. I post in every fucking topic just to post in them its a forum your supposed to post in the different topics and sections ass fucker :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou: eat shit

:rofl-lol: you're right, I do happen to like guys!! You finally got something right, you should be proud.

Who said I didn't like the new band? I"ll never like them as much as the original guys, but I never said I didn't like them.

What I find pathetic is that u claim so much not to care about VR, yet you ALWAYS POST THERE. Why post about something if you don't care about it? Just seems kinda childish. But based on your above post you are quite childish.

yea dude i know i wish i could go to a show in europe but im out of cash but im def going to a show in the us or a warm up gig if the do one here. These guys are going to fucking rock and people wont even know there was an old band. Slash should stay in vr its a shitty band so it fits that shit head good. Man i cant wait untill this law suit shit is over and axl can finally play what he wants and do what he wants to do its a shame how muchslash and duff are holding him back. I cant cant even begin to understand why people like him when he is doing this to axl.

yea dude i know i wish i could go to a show in europe but im out of cash but im def going to a show in the us or a warm up gig if the do one here. These guys are going to fucking rock and people wont even know there was an old band. Slash should stay in vr its a shitty band so it fits that shit head good. Man i cant wait untill this law suit shit is over and axl can finally play what he wants and do what he wants to do its a shame how muchslash and duff are holding him back. I cant cant even begin to understand why people like him when he is doing this to axl.

What exactly is Slash doing to Axl? Axl shouldn't have tried to use re-recorded version of the old songs in movies. If he hadn't tried to do that, I highly doubt S&D would have sued.