how do you feel bout slash still in VR

ssiscool

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

Having been front row at their concert in Denver last year I have to say that he is far less impressive than when he was in Guns N' Roses. Can't remember a single memorable moment from him in the entire concert and the sound was muddy as fuck. Still it was enjoyable believe it or not. I'd say Velvet Revolver has been a let down overall. I barely listen to their stuff now.

Gutted. When I heard I wanted it to be true because I knew it would heighten the chances of him coming home. But it wasn't true. Don't get me wrong Velvet Revolver rock the fuckin' house but Slash's place is side-by-side with Axl. If Slash rejoined (even with the rest of the new members) it would then feel like Guns N' Roses to me. For the exception of Axl, Slash and Duff the rest of the band were a revolving crew anyway.

''...But if home is where the heart is then there's stories to be told...''

If Slash wants to stay with VR, that's fine. He's not the problem, nor is Duff, Matt, or Dave Kushner. The problem is with the no talent crackhead Scott Weiland. He's why "Contraband" was average, and as long as he's there, the band will always be average.

If Slash rejoins Axl in GN'R, it's the biggest story in music this year.

Gutted. When I heard I wanted it to be true because I knew it would heighten the chances of him coming home. But it wasn't true. Don't get me wrong Velvet Revolver rock the fuckin' house but Slash's place is side-by-side with Axl. If Slash rejoined (even with the rest of the new members) it would then feel like Guns N' Roses to me. For the exception of Axl, Slash and Duff the rest of the band were a revolving crew anyway.

''...But if home is where the heart is then there's stories to be told...''

I agree!!

I'm glad to see that Slash is in a band that puts out music and tours behind it.

Some day, a reunion would be cool. But not now. I want to see what Axl and the current members of GnR can do. We've got 2 more months to wait. I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer.

I never liked Weiland and so I really never liked VR... Anyway I think that the new gnr are quite good but a comeback would be cool....

So I just hope that: or slash stays and Weiland is kicked out or slash leaves....