how do you feel bout slash still in VR

ssiscool

yea dude i know i wish i could go to a show in europe but im out of cash but im def going to a show in the us or a warm up gig if the do one here. These guys are going to fucking rock and people wont even know there was an old band. Slash should stay in vr its a shitty band so it fits that shit head good. Man i cant wait untill this law suit shit is over and axl can finally play what he wants and do what he wants to do its a shame how muchslash and duff are holding him back. I cant cant even begin to understand why people like him when he is doing this to axl.

What exactly is Slash doing to Axl? Axl shouldn't have tried to use re-recorded version of the old songs in movies. If he hadn't tried to do that, I highly doubt S&D would have sued.

yeah, and why should slash be bashed when he plays with other musicians ???

whether or not he's does it for money doesnt matter, because at least he isn't trying to cheat anybody out of cash, unlike a certain lead singer who forced his best friends out of the name of the band that they helped make a legend..............

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I think slash would be better off without VR, Maybe he should just go solo or something or do what santana is doing. I mean who really cares about matt and duff?? it was all ablut axl and slash.

yea dude i know i wish i could go to a show in europe but im out of cash but im def going to a show in the us or a warm up gig if the do one here. These guys are going to fucking rock and people wont even know there was an old band. Slash should stay in vr its a shitty band so it fits that shit head good. Man i cant wait untill this law suit shit is over and axl can finally play what he wants and do what he wants to do its a shame how muchslash and duff are holding him back. I cant cant even begin to understand why people like him when he is doing this to axl.

What exactly is Slash doing to Axl? Axl shouldn't have tried to use re-recorded version of the old songs in movies. If he hadn't tried to do that, I highly doubt S&D would have sued.

yeah, and why should slash be bashed when he plays with other musicians ???

whether or not he's does it for money doesnt matter, because at least he isn't trying to cheat anybody out of cash, unlike a certain lead singer who forced his best friends out of the name of the band that they helped make a legend..............

Cheat ? i dont think he cheat anyone . He was pretty clear about what he wanted ...he wanted to have the name , have the power in th band he searched for it ....he didnt hide that he wanted that .

Yes you can say he forced them to give the name to him ..yes that can be , i wasnt there to see it though

Edited by love&hates

To be honest I think slash would be better off without VR, Maybe he should just go solo or something or do what santana is doing. I mean who really cares about matt and duff?? it was all ablut axl and slash.

Obviously Slash does. That's the only one that counts really.

I think it's cool that he's never ever lost contact with those guys over the years. From the time he left GNR to now.

He had Matt play on his Snakepit CD, he played on both Duff's albums, they did the Sundace Film Festival thing together, he's guested with Duff and Matt's various bands (Neurotic Outsiders, Loaded), they've done Camp Freddy together, formed VR, jammed with Izzy and Adler...

Just a big happy extended family.

I'll be happy when I hear that they're all in the studio working together on the 2nd album. Until then, I'm still a bit uneasy about all the rumours floating around.

I'll be gutted if this band breaks up. Contraband is such a great album.

I think they signed a three album deal, didn't they?

I mean who really cares about matt and duff?? it was all ablut axl and slash.

duff was still a part of guns n roses and is still part of the trio so yeah duff and slash should stay together

duff and slash should stay together

yep, in VR. They are perfect for each other. Although I would advise them to ditch Sorum.

i'll aggree with that

Edited by ssiscool

I think these reunion rumours are spread to fuck Axl up as he reaches a release date. The Slash rumours fly around and then all of a suddenly GNR is put into question. This type of landscape is not right for a release with everyone talking about reunuion. See? See. This is why I just think Axl should just get all the members back in the band and have the whole lot of them contribute to CD in terms of tracks and touring. Stop this fighting. Even get Scott involve. Who gives a shit. Axl can still do his thing and Slash and co can add a few trax to what is already there. And we can stop wanking on about court cases and reunions.

duff and slash should stay together

yep, in VR. They are perfect for each other. Although I would advise them to ditch Sorum.

i'll aggree with that

and scott he just sucks

that stands to reason.

I don´t listen to VR(but I have their first record). But I think it´s a pretty good band. Or.. eh..OK.

I´m glad that Slash stayed, cause it´s eliminate the chances for him to join GNR.(!)

It would be cool to see the old lineup playing their old songs live, but thats it.

This old lineup have not the ability to write great songs together. They HAD it, but not anymore.

And a reunion would probably make Axls work worth nothing, cause I don´t think that Slash would play on a whole album without some own impact in the songwriting..

And Axl would NEVER drop his and the new guys work for CD.

Imagine Slash playing a song written by Finck.

It wouldn´t just work...

I really hoped for a reunion (I still hope it'll happen someday), but I'm glad he's in Velvet Revolver (kickass band in my opinion, not as good as GN'R though), because now we still get to listen to his guitar playing.

I really hoped for a reunion (I still hope it'll happen someday), but I'm glad he's in Velvet Revolver (kickass band in my opinion, not as good as GN'R though), because now we still get to listen to his guitar playing.

It never goes away, there hasn't been a year since he left GNR that he hasn't been out there playing or recording something.