Tracii Guns: "Slash should join GnR my 2 cents"

Madagascar88

You gonna CALL ME OUT!!! LOL! Yeah, you're right, no worries there... :lol:

BTW, you posting Slash with an $ is calling yourself out JimBlow. :ph34r:

As far as bing a fan of the band, you're distorting that with being a fan of Axl. Those dear, are 2 completely different concepts, one which you have yet to figure out.

Ha, I've even got madison on my side, and that shit never happens! :shades:

Whatever. I'm a fan of the band, always have been since I've been into music. Axl is a huge part of the band, and the only constant part of it. He's the only person whose been in the band the whole time, so yea Axl is a huge part of GNR, obviously. I am a fan of the rest of the band too. Out of the new members I realy like Tommy, Richard, Robin, Dizzy, fuck I like them all! Out of ex-members I like Izzy, Gilby, and Duff(in that order).

I know Madison disagrees with me on this. so?? She's told me before she felt a reunion was going to happen, probably sooner than I think. I just dont see it happening.

So you like ALL of the new members of the band, the ones who have yet to even release an album or for that matter even take a picture as a "band" together, yet you only like 3 of the 5 original and one replacement. Makes total sense then to say you've been a fan for 15 years......not. Like you said, Axl is a huge part of GnR, not the whole .

So what if madison disagress with you? Sure, not a big deal, unless she finally figures out who you are.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, on that topic, no one knows. I don't care if you're Madison, Eschman, or a Newbie that just joined. There is no one on this board with enough credibility or solid facts to be able to prove who is in the band right now. No point arguing on it when everyone is conjecturing and those who claim they aren't either won't or can't or don't want to provide any proof.

I disagree. Anyone looking at this objectively without wishful thinking of a reunion could clearly see one man who doesn't like a group of guys, and another group of guys who don't really like the other guy. There are lawsuits and slanderous accusations coming from both sides. Clearly, no reunion in 2006. I'm not ruling it out forever, you never know what can happen years down the road. I dont think so tho.

Robin Finck's site has had an open letter to GNR fans on it for over a year now. He is still in the band.

Richard Fortus (granted his webmaster) has added the tour dates to Richard's site. I dont think Richard would be doing that if he wasn't still in the band.

Tommy is still in GNR, believe this.

Dizzy himself said SLASH IS NOT COMING BACK. I just get really irritated that a month ago everyone was all over these leaks and it looked really good for the band, and now half the threads in this section are about Slash :question:

Even if the rumors are true and Slash is back, do you really think you would hear it from DIZZY first??!! :rofl-lol:

You don't know any more than anyone else who is actually in the band, except for Richard, Axl, and Dizzy at this point.

You gonna CALL ME OUT!!! LOL! Yeah, you're right, no worries there... :lol:

BTW, you posting Slash with an $ is calling yourself out JimBlow. :ph34r:

As far as bing a fan of the band, you're distorting that with being a fan of Axl. Those dear, are 2 completely different concepts, one which you have yet to figure out.

Ha, I've even got madison on my side, and that shit never happens! :shades:

Whatever. I'm a fan of the band, always have been since I've been into music. Axl is a huge part of the band, and the only constant part of it. He's the only person whose been in the band the whole time, so yea Axl is a huge part of GNR, obviously. I am a fan of the rest of the band too. Out of the new members I realy like Tommy, Richard, Robin, Dizzy, fuck I like them all! Out of ex-members I like Izzy, Gilby, and Duff(in that order).

I know Madison disagrees with me on this. so?? She's told me before she felt a reunion was going to happen, probably sooner than I think. I just dont see it happening.

So you like ALL of the new members of the band, the ones who have yet to even release an album or for that matter even take a picture as a "band" together, yet you only like 3 of the 5 original and one replacement. Makes total sense then to say you've been a fan for 15 years......not. Like you said, Axl is a huge part of GnR, not the whole .

So what if madison disagress with you? Sure, not a big deal, unless she finally figures out who you are.

She's known who I am for a while now P. Thats off topic tho.

So you like every member of the band?

Robin Finck's site has had an open letter to GNR fans on it for over a year now. He is still in the band.

Yet he's got This is not the source for that info. on anything relating to GnR.

Hell on yahoo it has robinfinck.com Official site of the NIN guitarist.

You would think someone would have changed that by now. :drevil:

Beat me to it... the internet is hardly a credible source.

Beat me to it... the internet is hardly a credible source.

His OFFICIAL website should be.

His website isn't a source of info for Chinese D. Its his personal website. Did you see his letter to GNR fans?

What gets me(and I've said before) is if your not a fan of this fucking band,why are you posting it their section of the forum?

Nothing better to do with your time so you choose to post insults? Fuck off.

Thats my whole point!! I dont like VR and I dont go to the VR board and bash them. Simple as that.

Dizzy himself said SLASH IS NOT COMING BACK. I just get really irritated that a month ago everyone was all over these leaks and it looked really good for the band, and now half the threads in this section are about Slash :question:

FUCK Dizzy, he's just a bit part player and always has been. He knows nothing and has no clout in the band whatsoever. If he left tomorrow no one but you would even care!

Who cares if you get irritated. Your constant bashing of one of the all-time guitar greats is even more irritating and proves that you are a cupcake who has no respect for the accomplishments of G'n'R and their ultimate, irreplaceable lead guitarist - Mr Saul Hudson. Remember this, when u are watching Finck-ter (or whoever it maybe) mimic or butcher Slash's creations live that 80 per cent of the songs u are listening to are glorified karaoke versions that can never live up too, let alone surpass the originals from which they are taken from. Your support of an UNCONFIRMED line-up with NO RELEASED product over the original G'n'R everyone identifies with is laughable, as are you! :fuckyou:

His website isn't a source of info for Chinese D. Its his personal website. Did you see his letter to GNR fans?

What gets me(and I've said before) is if your not a fan of this fucking band,why are you posting it their section of the forum?

Thats my whole point!! I dont like VR and I dont go to the VR board and bash them. Simple as that.

anymore...

Can't you two see....... that you're in love with each other?!?! :heart:

anymore...

Right, I used to.. There was a time when you used to bash in this section a lot too, but you calmed down. We all make mistakes.

might be a while for a response because they'll both be cleaning the vomit from their screen and keyboards! :laugh:

LOL i keep a garbage can next to my desk just for that reason! so no problems here :rofl-lol:

You would think his persoanl website would include information about the band he's currently in. You know, the once biggest band in the whole fuckin' world. It's a shame he doesn't even want to admit it.

might be a while for a response because they'll both be cleaning the vomit from their screen and keyboards! :laugh:

LOL i keep a garbage can next to my desk just for that reason! so no problems here :rofl-lol:

Ha, you keep taking those penis enlargement pills dude. Sorry, I use my tweezers for something else.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

Ha, you keep taking those penis enlargement pills dude. Sorry, I use my tweezers for something else.

Ha... you stole my "ha"!! :xmasssanta:

:rolleyes:

Since when is Ha just yours?

You would think his persoanl website would include information about the band he's currently in. You know, the once biggest band in the whole fuckin' world. It's a shame he doesn't even want to admit it.

Well I guess thats not the way it works. I think his site is not so much about his professional career as it is an artistic outlet for him. And again, did you see his letter to GNR fans posted on his site? If he wasn't in the band he would take that down, because he updates that site pretty frequently. I dont see him being ashamed of anything.

What does me vomiting in my trashcan have to do with my big dick? I stopped taking those pills a while back, once you get to the size you want, you stop taking them ;)

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

:rolleyes:

Since January 18th, 2001, when me, Ghosty, and a guy named Chris that is no longer around started using the single "ha" on the GNRX boards, then continued it on here once it went down towards the end of 2002..... THAT'S WHEN! :book:

Well I guess thats not the way it works. I think his site is not so much about his professional career as it is an artistic outlet for him. And again, did you see his letter to GNR fans posted on his site? If he wasn't in the band he would take that down, because he updates that site pretty frequently. I dont see him being ashamed of anything.

What does me vomiting in my trashcan have to do with my big dick? I stopped taking those pills a while back, once you get to the size you want, you stop taking them ;)

Listen stubby, the guy hasn't done squat in 4 years, not publically anyway. It's supossed to be his "official" fansite. He should think about a myspace account instead. :rolleyes:

Since January 18th, 2001, when me, Ghosty, and a guy named Chris that is no longer around started using the single "ha" on the GNRX boards, then continued it on here once it went down towards the end of 2002..... THAT'S WHEN! :book:

I was using it way before that, just not wasting it on a GnR forum.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

Listen stubby, the guy hasn't done squat in 4 years, not publically anyway. It's supossed to be his "official" fansite. He should think about a myspace account instead. :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight, and I'll do it without personal insults :sleeper: Robin Finck's website is supposed to conform to some standards for a musican's official website? Aside from some pictures of Robin performing with NIN and GNR, he doesn't use it to promote himself. Imagine that.. a guitarists who sole purpose in life isn't to be a consummate press, photo, and media opportunitst :rolleyes:

I'll say it again. Robin's site is meant more as a form of artistic expression for him then it is for him to promote what he's doing professionally. Is that so wrong? I personally think his site kicks ass.

*thinks of how many times he "wasted" a Ha on her*

Ha, yeah, perhaps I am wasting them.

EDIT; you're right A_D, it is actually quite refreshing to see a guitarist that doesn't whore himself out to the press or perform with Michael Jackson and Snoop Dogg EVERY chance he gets.

Robin's kick ass.

Edited by rocketking

*thinks of how many times he "wasted" a Ha on her*.........

EDIT; you're right A_D, it is actually quite refreshing to see a guitarist that doesn't whore himself out to the press or perform with Michael Jackson and Snoop Dogg EVERY chance he gets.

Robin's kick ass.

aw geez RK, couldn't you have used Alice Cooper, Motorhead, and Ozzy as examples instead?

*thinks of how many times he "wasted" a Ha on her*.........

Robin's kick ass.

aw geez RK, couldn't you have used Alice Cooper, Motorhead, and Ozzy as examples instead?

:xmasssanta: :xmassrudolph: Tis' the most wonderful tiiiiime, of the year!