Tracii Guns: "Slash should join GnR my 2 cents"

Madagascar88

From Tracii's recent rare post on the Metal Sludge forums:

"Slash should join GnR my 2 cents"

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic...t=56074&start=0

I really like this guy... we all know that he's been trying to rejoin Guns N' Roses to Axl's amusement. I wish him all the best and hope he can get over the rejection from Axl as well as that from Nikki after the BOD breakup.

Edited by Madagascar88

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone wants GNR reunited.

Not for pratical or musical reasons, we coodnt care less about that, just so we can have our band back raising hell for us as we sit at computers and try to avoid doing any work for the man. Once Axl has got the record pwerfect he can bring back the old guys just for laughs. Imagine Izzy playing Catcher in the Rye? I can jsut see it. Izzy behind the drum riser talking to his dog Axl at the Piano sceeching his nads of "OOhh the Catcher in the Rye again".

Not for pratical or musical reasons, we coodnt care less about that, just so we can have our band back raising hell for us as we sit at computers and try to avoid doing any work for the man. Once Axl has got the record pwerfect he can bring back the old guys just for laughs. Imagine Izzy playing Catcher in the Rye? I can jsut see it. Izzy behind the drum riser talking to his dog Axl at the Piano sceeching his nads of "OOhh the Catcher in the Rye again".

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

To be honest I dont really think of Slash as out of the band. when I listen to AFD or UYI I still see images of Slash on cliff soloing his ass off. And even on the new leaked tracks I dont see Fincvk I see Slash and Duff. Especially on Better. I can see Slash doing this weird solo like a distorted SCOM. And I see no drummer anywhere. Its a Drum Machine, right? Right. GNR arent broken up they're just taking a break. Kit Kat anyone?

I just can't see Slash or Izzy tolerating CITR for one second. I think it's the best song Axl has done. But it's such a solo album type of song. Which old member is going to want to perform that at a reunion show?

Everything's a drug. I gave up smack and now I'm addicted to posting drivel on the website of some unheard of 80s hairmetal band called Guns & Roses.

I just can't see Slash or Izzy tolerating CITR for one second. I think it's the best song Axl has done. But it's such a solo album type of song. Which old member is going to want to perform that at a reunion show?

Everything's a drug. I gave up smack and now I'm addicted to posting drivel on the website of some unheard of 80s hairmetal band called Guns & Roses.

You're crazy, but I like it.

rock3

To be honest I dont really think of Slash as out of the band. when I listen to AFD or UYI I still see images of Slash on cliff soloing his ass off. And even on the new leaked tracks I dont see Fincvk I see Slash and Duff. Especially on Better. I can see Slash doing this weird solo like a distorted SCOM. And I see no drummer anywhere. Its a Drum Machine, right? Right. GNR arent broken up they're just taking a break. Kit Kat anyone?

best paragraph i have ever read, major props on this one bro

haha... if only that were the case.

I don't want GNR reunited. Ever. Maybe they can start Rio with Slash in the band, they can do like a bunch of old songs to open up the set, and then he can say "I'm done now, cuz the songs your about to hear, I didn't want to work hard enough to be a part of them" and then he'll walk off the stage and i'll never have to see another thread about him!

so because some guitarist said Slash needs to go back to GNR this is worthy of yet ANOTHER stupid Slash thread in the GNR section?

Slash is not coming back anytime soon. This shit is a slap in the face to the guys in the band.

This thread just got shut down by that post :)

wow all togeather we've got about 50 cents :chef:

James S.

what if 50 cent would join GnR on lead guitar?! Wouldn't that be to cool! Axl likes he's music, now doesn't he? Woow..

j/k. I couldn't stop myself when reading 50 cent. :P

Axl's Dissillusion said "This shit is a slap in the face to the guys in the band."

who cares about these new guys. they need a slap in the face so they can stop impersonating the real Guns N' Roses. even after slapping them all in the face they would still just reply "yes" to everything Axl says

well 'these new guys' happen to be the guys in the band and hello? this is a GNR forum. So show some respect noob.

i'll show some respect to these impersonators when they've earned some respect. Robin Sfincter can't even play guitar

anyone that has been listening to G N' R longer than 5 years (unlike you) would know this "band""ain't the real G N' R. I'm a noob to this forum but I aint a new fan (unlike you)

:lol:

Anyone who disses Axls_Dillusion is a friend of mine!

so because some guitarist said Slash needs to go back to GNR this is worthy of yet ANOTHER stupid Slash thread in the GNR section?

Slash is not coming back anytime soon. This shit is a slap in the face to the guys in the band.

Another stupid SLASH thread?

every second there's a new thread poping up with a title of "New Axl pic from NYC!!!!!" and then all of these Axl cocksuckers would say "Axl looks very good, thanx for posting".

i'll show some respect to these impersonators when they've earned some respect. Robin Sfincter can't even play guitar

anyone that has been listening to G N' R longer than 5 years (unlike you) would know this "band""ain't the real G N' R. I'm a noob to this forum but I aint a new fan (unlike you)

Thats where you are wrong. I've been a fan of the band for over 15 years. You are on a GNR board and like it or not, the guys in my sig are who are in the band now. I've seen your types here and they don't last long. Just thought you should know that.

every second there's a new thread poping up with a title of "New Axl pic from NYC!!!!!" and then all of these Axl cocksuckers would say "Axl looks very good, thanx for posting".

Yea discussing axl in the GNR section? Thats what its for. Slash left 10 years ago, theres 3 other sections on this board to go worship him. I dont care to see it.

Thats where you are wrong. I've been a fan of the band for over 15 years. You are on a GNR board and like it or not, the guys in my sig are who are in the band now. I've seen your types here and they don't last long. Just thought you should know that.

Yea discussing axl in the GNR section? Thats what its for. Slash left 10 years ago, theres 3 other sections on this board to go worship him. I dont care to see it.

no one gives a fuck if you care or not

they're gonna say what they're gonna say

best thing you could do is quit whining about it.

Axl's Disillusion said "I've been a fan of the band for over 15 years""

yeah well I've been a fan since 1988 which is long enough back to be able to remember the real band

Wow. Just wow. I feel that I respect you. Axl's Dissillusion only been a fan for tiny 15 years! What a fuckin n00b! My god that's a short time. You on the other hand has been a fan for mighty 18 years! Now we're talking. That's impressive. I say: Axl's Dissillusion opinions doensn't matter!

Now honstly. Rydog. I think it is you who act childish and imatuer. Welcome to the forum assboy.

thats how i see it when i'm driving along and got dont cry on. i just picture slash driving off the cliff