how will you feel when chinese democracy is released

ssiscool

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

copying off of ssiscool question....how will you feel when it isn't released???

I believe it will......but we have been through this before for the last 13 years

i couldn't care less anymore

if he dont release it ive saved some money :)

Guest RonMexico82

I believe it will......but we have been through this before for the last 13 years

i couldn't care less anymore

if he dont release it ive saved some money :)

And if he does ...steal it :P

Guest RonMexico82
I will jump around put it in my stereo on full power and run outside naked and scream "FUCK YOU!"

That makes two of us...I hope we dont run into each other

i will probably be sick. everything we talk about on here wont matter anymore. no countdown no anything. just reactions. and this fuckin forum will be down. whenever anything important happens it closes(leaks) and itll have to move to a new server cuz of the new members. all i no is i will be happy for a month...then ill be sad its over. but i could wait another 13 years as im only 15

Edited by kaddisonmoore

It'l be released and in fact I feel that the demos have proven just how misguided the rest of Guns N' Roses were in not supporting Axl. I remember Matt saying on VH1's Behind the Music - "Dude what are you doing over there on that fucking piano - lets rock"

I bet he feels like a prize idiot now that he has heard the likes of Better and I.R.S.

Axl will prove them all wrong.

Don't get me wrong everybody knows that Axl is a prick at the best of times. Personally if I was in the band I would have at least had the balls to confront Axl about his bullshit such as not showing up etc etc I can't believe that Slash and Duff didn't have the balls to support Matt when he wanted to confront Axl on this shit, I will at least give Sorum that. Slash and Duff were scared of axl and he knew it and exploited it to the max. Sorum didn;t take any shit and thats why Axl didn't get on with him. I often think that if someone like Slash or Duff had just decked Axl and told him how it was we wouldn't be here today waiting for Chinese Democracy we would have got it years ago.

Rant over and just for your information I am pissed drunk so take it easy in the responses.

wow.

for being pissed drunk that was a damn well done post

good job

think one of the main problems here is the immaturity of some members. Some of them believe it all, mix different stories and scenarios and tend to think they know it all when they don´t have a fucking clue. They get mad because they don´t know every single step in Axl´s life and they feel with the right to know as if it was Britney Spears.

And when we have something new they just complain and bash and fight with everybody, that´s the only thing they can do

Looks like Lawrence has given up again :rolleyes: . Anyways, if Axl can actually pull off a solid tour and introduce some great new songs, then I think Axl will know to release it. I see this tour as being a test of the new material, moreso than the 2002 tour. I believe that if Axl gets good feedback, he'll release it immediately. If not, who the hell knows? We'll see.

Well, whenever they make an official *no-release* date, then I think we will be able to tell you more about how we feel about the non-release. Until then, that remains a mystery. Has anyone got the correct date that the cd is not supposed to be released?

Anyways, if Axl can actually pull off a solid tour and introduce some great new songs, then I think Axl will know to release it. I see this tour as being a test of the new material, moreso than the 2002 tour. I believe that if Axl gets good feedback, he'll release it immediately. If not, who the hell knows? We'll see.

I agree. The album is done and probably mastered, but Axl and Geffen still don't know when they will release it. If the tour goes well in Europe and they can tour in North America, it will come out this year.

If not, it will probably never be released.

Edited by Alan Niveen

I think afraid, in many ways, will be my first reaction. Afraid that after all this time, the expectations we all have will have overshadowed any album that could ever be made by anyone. Afraid that I've already heard the best material so the rest of it will feel like a disappointment. Afraid that it just straight up will not be that good. Afraid that the worst songs on there will be picked up by the ignorant masses and touted across the board. Afraid that it will rock amazingly hard and no one but true Metal fans will care. Afraid that the metal revolution will be kickstarted before its ready. Afraid that I won't get a copy.

But after all that, I think there will be a great deal of satisfaction and contemplation, the same as there is after any long journey (and as an 18 year old kid, I consider a long journey to be anything that takes over a month, lol). I'm hoping it'll be out by my graduation, because I honestly think listening to CD and graduating will have a lot of the same feelings. Elation that it's finally here, yet sadness and reflection over the journey, and what it meant to me.

~Bryan

I'd blame 'Les Paul Slinger' for tempting fate. >:o!

Nah, I'd just be damned angry about it... very angry infact. Oh well, I'd have only waited for the album, Axl would have wasted a lot of his life without reason, really. I don't think I'd wait any longer than I have already to be honest, it would be beyond a joke.

what i believe is...

CHINese democracy will never be released....

Axl is only trying to fool the fans around by just floating his newly prepared songs demo..so that people belive that they are going to produce the album and get use to the songs..so in this way more and more people will come to the concerts of his cuz the crowd know that they are working on some good songs and rest of the songs will also be good......Axl comprsies his team of his bandmates whenever he is short of money..he signs a some concerts and leak one,two songs...here we go..people eagerly attend the concert and Axl gets his money....

if Axl was really so much intrested in releasing his album..then he should have released it 10 years ago..his new teammates should not been working on their own bands....so its only a fraud....total fraud...

Guest Sweet_Emotion

i'll be extremely diappointed. every year i get myself so worked up about it's release and then they get shattered. it's such a vicious cycle. :(

i'll be extremely diappointed. every year i get myself so worked up about it's release and then they get shattered. it's such a vicious cycle. :(

prepair for the worst is a good phrase these days

If Axl doesn't release it willingly (which he will), the label will by force through a lawsuit of necessary. Either that or they'll bleed the back catologue shamelessly dry with Greatest Hits compliations after Greatest Hits compilation to get their money back.

Well its not released now and i feel fine

WHat do you mean 'when it isnt released', im not counting on a certain date, and i dont expect it to be released by the end of each da so i dont understand the time scale of the question really