how will you feel when chinese democracy is released

ssiscool

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I´ll feel happy, very happy and will run like hell to my house to listen to CD in my stereo. I´ll be like a kid who´s just been given her Christmas presents and will read the lyrics over and over and will translate them and....don´t know, but I hope that moment comes SOON ;)

I feel like it will be the same as when leaks came out. People will give their opinions and then start pining for the next album. Or debate some of weird GNR happening like a ReOnion. Or new band members or Axl's new T-shirt. I will I feel about the release? Just happy that Axl didn't buckle under the pressure and sort of inspired that someone who could be a hero (when really it's not cool to be a hero anymore) and really stepped up and delivered something extraordinary. Instead of bands just crumpling into the ground after a few years and saying our debut was great but the second album was over produced and the third one we didnt really care anymore. Whether Axl does get out from under in the long run we'll have to wait and see. I hope so. Let's hope he smashes the bitch out of the solar system.

Shock and sadness. I still don't think it will ever be released while Axl is alive because it will never be good enough for him.

Well, lets do what the T'shirt says and "KILL YOUR IDOL"

Less pressure killed Jim Morrison...............nice sarcasm Charlie

where have I seen that sig......hmmmmmmmmm????

Shock and sadness. I still don't think it will ever be released while Axl is alive because it will never be good enough for him.

Well, lets do what the T'shirt says and "KILL YOUR IDOL"

Dude... :laugh:

nah coz then Guns N' Roses WILL be dead for ever..........

You could make an argument that it already is dead...and the worst part that so many here won't ever admit is that Axl killed it himself. If CD isn't released, the "New GnR" will never have existed in the history books, so GnR will be recognized as 85 - 95 (roughly) 5 years from now. A few will say "remember when Axl tried to recreate GnR and failed?" but most people won't even remember that this era even existed (again, this is all IF CD is not released).

I heard "Better" for the first time last night. The song has some promise and I am anxious to hear a finished version. I will be one of the people buying CD the day it is released (if it is released). However, I have no interest in ever hearing the hired musicians play any of the classics...Axl can't sing them as well anymore and I can pay a lot less money to see an "original GnR" cover band than what tickets for concerts sell for these days.

well it depends how good it is the new songs that i have heard are promising but will it have the same feeling as the old GNR albums?

You could make an argument that it already is dead...and the worst part that so many here won't ever admit is that Axl killed it himself. If CD isn't released, the "New GnR" will never have existed in the history books, so GnR will be recognized as 85 - 95 (roughly) 5 years from now. A few will say "remember when Axl tried to recreate GnR and failed?" but most people won't even remember that this era even existed (again, this is all IF CD is not released).

I agree andToo true as of yet there is no GNR becasue we have nothing to show for it