how will you feel when chinese democracy is released

ssiscool

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will buy it, take it home and masturbate while listening to it rock3

too much information. :confused:

Oh trust me, I am sure there is more detailed info after that.

:P

I dont get it. Next Topic to come (and by that I mean about 30 topics) about "What song are you listening to the most?", "Did you learn the Tabs to ....", "Chinese Democracy Sucks!/ Rocks" (mixed media comments).

I personally will be doing the same thing as if the cd wasnt released, go on with my life.

I'll probably burn all my old G'N'R albums believing them to be surplus to requirements. After listening to CD a few more times, I'll run out and weep over the charred remains of the classic albums before running out to the record store to replace them. When I get home I'll stick the newly-purchased classic albums back on the shelf to gather dust, then stick CD on again.

I'll be happy and most likey will listen to the cd to much that i will need to go buy my self my 3rd copy, seeing is i already plain to get 2 of them. One i will keep in the package and the other i will open right away and listen to it till it breaks. lmao I'll be so happy i will most likey end up doing something stuped. Oh well :P

I'd be very excited, it would mean that GnR are TRULY back.. or kind of .. they'll be truly back when they come back together (at least Duff and Slash), but it will feel great to know the waiting is over.

I just hope the CD kick ass!!!!!! rock3rock3rock3

I'm gonna be so happy. I am going to email thank you's to Axl, Dizzyand everyone down to Merck for such a masterpiece. I'm going to play it day and night for as long as it took to get out. I am going to bug all the radio stations to play only CD.......Then I am going to wake up, realize this is Axl we are talking about and go about my business like I have for the past 14 1/2 years with no new disc.

Edited by CrustyTony18

I'll be surprised if it's released, I will be bouncing off the bloody walls once I hear an official announcement for it. As for when it's released? I'll be tired. For I will have been camping outside my local HMV for the past night. :D

what will we talk about.

Axl will probably say there's more to it than that in the future, Chinese Democracy II or something crazy like that. Damn, why wouldn't I be surprised if Axl came out and said he'd been working on 2 albums? The guy has had long enough. :rofl-lol:

Indigestion. :confused:

But honestly, on terms of affecting the forum. I don't know if it will be a place where I'd want to be. I like a great deal of you and I enjoy discussing the countdown to 'Chinese Democracy' with you guys/girls but it will become over-crowded with people and I think in the first week after the release the forum will reach at least 30,000 members.

When it comes out, im going to cum all over the ceiling, lick my dogs balls and do a poo on my Slash poster!!! rock3

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

i'll probably let out a sigh of relief, spend 30 minutes getting all that damn cellophane and tape off the damn thing, open it up, pop it in the cd player and crank it full blast. i guess i'll feel relieved that it finally came out. i just know 3 months after it's released i'll be ready for more new material because i'll have played the fuck outta chinese democracy.

one would think the forum would be dead for the first couple days after the release, since we'll all be busy jamming to the cd we waited forever and a day for. i know you won't hear from me for a day or 2.

rock3rock3 ditto!! me too!!! make that a week for me though!

i believe this is my first post.

i think the whole ordeal is going to be pretty surreal for me. i'm 21 years old, and i became a (huge) fan probably around age 12. I was a few years late for all the hype, so I missed all the excitement. i've pretty much idolized the band and the amazing songs, and axl's voice still gives me chills down my spine. so when the new leaks came this year i played them and played them and played them on loop sometimes for hours straight. at this point i still listen to them at least once (sometimes more) every day. this was incredibly exciting for me.

when the press release comes out with an official release date, i'm pretty sure my jaw will literally drop to the floor, and nothing else in the world will matter. the earth will stop spinning, cows will fly, and and i will drive one of my 10 corvettes to the store and be the first in line camping out waiting for the release. not only that, but i am going to buy a copy online ahead of time, and buy two in the store as soon as the doors open at the store.

why three copies? one to play permanently in my car. it will no longer be my stereo, it will be my GN'R-ophone. one to keep in my home stereo. and one to cuddle with when i watch a movie, to sleep with it next to me on my pillow every night, to go to the zoo with, etc.

and if the album sucks? i'm still going to listen to it and force myself to love every song on there (even though the 15 bucks would be worth a cd quality version of Better and TWAT as it stands), because i know i'm not going to hear much new from axl for quite a long time.

then i will die a complete and happy person.

i believe this is my first post.

i think the whole ordeal is going to be pretty surreal for me. i'm 21 years old, and i became a (huge) fan probably around age 12. I was a few years late for all the hype, so I missed all the excitement. i've pretty much idolized the band and the amazing songs, and axl's voice still gives me chills down my spine. so when the new leaks came this year i played them and played them and played them on loop sometimes for hours straight. at this point i still listen to them at least once (sometimes more) every day. this was incredibly exciting for me.

when the press release comes out with an official release date, i'm pretty sure my jaw will literally drop to the floor, and nothing else in the world will matter. the earth will stop spinning, cows will fly, and and i will drive one of my 10 corvettes to the store and be the first in line camping out waiting for the release. not only that, but i am going to buy a copy online ahead of time, and buy two in the store as soon as the doors open at the store.

why three copies? one to play permanently in my car. it will no longer be my stereo, it will be my GN'R-ophone. one to keep in my home stereo. and one to cuddle with when i watch a movie, to sleep with it next to me on my pillow every night, to go to the zoo with, etc.

and if the album sucks? i'm still going to listen to it and force myself to love every song on there (even though the 15 bucks would be worth a cd quality version of Better and TWAT as it stands), because i know i'm not going to hear much new from axl for quite a long time.

then i will die a complete and happy person.

Welcome to the forum. Personally I will be happy beyond words, high as hell and drunk as fuck.

When the official release date is set I'm gonna be so excited...but when i'm in the store holding it in my hands, I'll probably feel like bursting out laughing, screaming, crying, and throwing up all at the same time :lol: lets just hope their won't be too many people in the CD section wherever I buy it..

As for the forum I think it will get flooded with new fans ,and old fans that had forgotten about GnR.

Their will be sooo much more to talk about. The new music of course, touring, new members,..*coughpossiblereunion?cough* :)

Ah I can't wait.!