ssiscool

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will buy it, take it home and masturbate while listening to it rock3

too much information. :confused:

I agree :confused:

When it comes out, im going to cum all over the ceiling, lick my dogs balls and do a poo on my Slash poster!!! rock3

I mean what is up with all this masturbation business? :huh::no:

yeah shouldent that be in 'anything goes'

I will buy it, take it home and masturbate while listening to it rock3

too much information. :confused:

I agree :confused:

When it comes out, im going to cum all over the ceiling, lick my dogs balls and do a poo on my Slash poster!!! rock3

Come on man don't pretend you won't do what me and CM do ;)

Edited by Mama Kin

I'll listen to it. I'll be happy. Very happy.

How will it affect this place? There will be a lot to discuss... probably a lot of new fans, too.

theres more vr fans here then there are gnr fans so new gnr fans would be cool.

Edited by Colt 1911

How will it affect this place? There will be a lot to discuss... probably a lot of new fans, too.

who says you can't like both?

I don't see how the two are mutually exclusive, the fact that you do maybe the problem here,

anyway from what I can tell that statement is still incorrect, this place is full of people who'd drop their trousers and pull with everything they got, if chris pitmans great gran uncle Marty (with the weak bladder) waved at them (confusin them with his old ww2 love Mary "Ill do anything for a Dollar" Smith) in one of his senile day trips about town

damn ya got there before me, i had to go on a tangent didnt I?

aw well as long as someone said it ;)

Edited by Mr Estranged

Axls_Dillusion :ph34r:

i'll probably let out a sigh of relief, spend 30 minutes getting all that damn cellophane and tape off the damn thing, open it up, pop it in the cd player and crank it full blast. i guess i'll feel relieved that it finally came out. i just know 3 months after it's released i'll be ready for more new material because i'll have played the fuck outta chinese democracy.

one would think the forum would be dead for the first couple days after the release, since we'll all be busy jamming to the cd we waited forever and a day for. i know you won't hear from me for a day or 2.

well ill go buy it then..put it on my CD palyer in the car...blast it all the way up to 101 on my speakers.... then get home junp around..... then have a huge sie of releif.... then do the same thing everyday starting with the car thing up there^^^^ rock3

The day that C. D. will be out i'll get up early and be the first when the music store opens,just to make sure I will have a copy.....than on the way back I will make a phone call and arrange all kinds of good stuff to party on & on.....When finally I will be home I will put the cd in my stereo,press play,set the volume to max and celebrate the release of this great album for at least 3 days no stop........

Il Probably cry and abuse the shit out of all the people that say GN'R and Axl are dead.

duff21

the sad thing is, if you show them the music, they'll probably just say that its crap cuz they want to be right.... :no:

James S.

ohh yeah my answer, ill listen to it for as long as i can stay awake, then again when i wake up again, so on and so forth

i will have kinda deja-vu stuff , gonna be the first to buy the record,go home,turn off the lights,play cd for 4-5 hours and then sleep with endless peace of mind like i did when i got illusions and incident.

i'll probably make some cryin' during all those 5-6 hours.

How will I feel? Well, with my hands dear :rofl-lol:

boom boom

When it comes out, im going to cum all over the ceiling, lick my dogs balls and do a poo on my Slash poster!!!

rock and roll

I will buy it, take it home and masturbate while listening to it

too much information.

I agree

When it comes out, im going to cum all over the ceiling, lick my dogs balls and do a poo on my Slash poster!!!

dont you do it?

I mean what is up with all this masturbation business?

Masturbation is in Vogue!! Actually Listening to music is soo yesterday!!

masturbation: :)

I'll listen to it, then I'll listen to the other CDs I bought that day.

AAH! no other cd deserves to be in our cd player once CD has been in it. i will have to buy another cd player just for CD

here we go again... :sleeper:

my answer: i will have to buy another cd player just for CD

EDIT: quotes f'ed up...

Edited by markyboy101