how will you feel when chinese democracy is released

ssiscool

When the official release date is set I'm gonna be so excited...but when i'm in the store holding it in my hands, I'll probably feel like bursting out laughing, screaming, crying, and throwing up all at the same time :lol: lets just hope their won't be too many people in the CD section wherever I buy it..

As for the forum I think it will get flooded with new fans ,and old fans that had forgotten about GnR.

Their will be sooo much more to talk about. The new music of course, touring, new members,..*coughpossiblereunion?cough* :)

Ah I can't wait.!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roses_are_red

If id finally get the cd, im gonna be so happy. just wanna hear the new songs... probably there will be kilometre long lines behind the cd store.:rolleyes::heart:

Edited by roses_are_red

I'll feel like buying a pizza for everyone on the planet! rock3 I will cure world hunger instantly by ordering 6,508,462,656 pizzas from Domino's ...at the same time!

My advice? Buy Domino's stock! Anyway, that's how I'll probably feel.

Indigestion. :confused:

But honestly, on terms of affecting the forum. I don't know if it will be a place where I'd want to be. I like a great deal of you and I enjoy discussing the countdown to 'Chinese Democracy' with you guys/girls but it will become over-crowded with people and I think in the first week after the release the forum will reach at least 30,000 members.

That's why I go periodically M.I.A. Kev..........

Too Much negativity, know it alls, Psycho Psychics, and ahem;STALKERS;cough.....

I hear insanity is contaegeous......Get Down with the sickness........

W.

Guest RonMexico82

It'l be released and in fact I feel that the demos have proven just how misguided the rest of Guns N' Roses were in not supporting Axl. I remember Matt saying on VH1's Behind the Music - "Dude what are you doing over there on that fucking piano - lets rock"

I bet he feels like a prize idiot now that he has heard the likes of Better and I.R.S.

Axl will prove them all wrong.

Don't get me wrong everybody knows that Axl is a prick at the best of times. Personally if I was in the band I would have at least had the balls to confront Axl about his bullshit such as not showing up etc etc I can't believe that Slash and Duff didn't have the balls to support Matt when he wanted to confront Axl on this shit, I will at least give Sorum that. Slash and Duff were scared of axl and he knew it and exploited it to the max. Sorum didn;t take any shit and thats why Axl didn't get on with him. I often think that if someone like Slash or Duff had just decked Axl and told him how it was we wouldn't be here today waiting for Chinese Democracy we would have got it years ago.

Rant over and just for your information I am pissed drunk so take it easy in the responses.

It'l be released and in fact I feel that the demos have proven just how misguided the rest of Guns N' Roses were in not supporting Axl. I remember Matt saying on VH1's Behind the Music - "Dude what are you doing over there on that fucking piano - lets rock"

I bet he feels like a prize idiot now that he has heard the likes of Better and I.R.S.

Axl will prove them all wrong.

Don't get me wrong everybody knows that Axl is a prick at the best of times. Personally if I was in the band I would have at least had the balls to confront Axl about his bullshit such as not showing up etc etc I can't believe that Slash and Duff didn't have the balls to support Matt when he wanted to confront Axl on this shit, I will at least give Sorum that. Slash and Duff were scared of axl and he knew it and exploited it to the max. Sorum didn;t take any shit and thats why Axl didn't get on with him. I often think that if someone like Slash or Duff had just decked Axl and told him how it was we wouldn't be here today waiting for Chinese Democracy we would have got it years ago.

Rant over and just for your information I am pissed drunk so take it easy in the responses.

good point have 1 on me

Guest RonMexico82

Yeah all this waiting has turned me into a raving alcoholic. Oh the joy of Wifebeater (Stella Artois)

Sorum was a hired musician it seems. If I was Axl and some dude I hired at the peak of the bands fame came to me bitchin' about anything...I would have canned him on the spot. Sorum wasn't going to do shit except ride that GNR wave. I don't blame him, but let's not kid ourselves into thinking he had any influence over anyone including Slash/Duff. It was their band he was asked to join...and in doing so he accepted the negatives as well as the positives. He should have been exstatic he was even in GNR to begin with. He is a doofus in my opinion.

How many songs did he write in GNR?

Guest RonMexico82
Sorum was a hired musician it seems. If I was Axl and some dude I hired at the peak of the bands fame came to me bitchin' about anything...I would have canned him on the spot. Sorum wasn't going to do shit except ride that GNR wave. I don't blame him, but let's not kid ourselves into thinking he had any influence over anyone including Slash/Duff. It was their band he was asked to join...and in doing so he accepted the negatives as well as the positives. He should have been exstatic he was even in GNR to begin with. He is a doofus in my opinion.

How many songs did he write in GNR?

Well I agree with most of what you said. But Sorum did say that he used to talk to Slash and Duff about confronting Axl about his shit and they used to be all up for it but would pull out at the last minute.

I do think Sorum is a bitch though but i also think that Duff and Slash are scared of confrontation. Lets face it Axl has treated them like bitches for years and they fucking took it. If I was in Slash's shoes I would have kicked the shit out of Axl onstage over his remark about "dancing with Mr. Brownstone."

All this shit has happened because everybody was scared of Axl.