It's the same GNR cycle of contempt all over again

Kaneda

Axl is on top of the Rock N Roll world. Headlining Rock in Rio 2006. This is rock n roll not politics - it doesn't have to make sense!!! People are obsessed with this shit whatever you say. Whether it's old rhetoric or brand spanking new - people love this shit.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't enjoy being condescended to by complete and utter morons.

Please stop.

please stop being such a pompous ass!, you're reminding me of the english! :xmasssanta:

so instead of pushing your so called point, you call me a complete and utter moron!,..........do you think we enjoy your's and kaneda's bitching on a gnr board?, nO>.

Edited by aussie_axl

It's true shambles or not GNR fans or people who turn out to the shows don't care that much about the line up until the day. If they suck ass on these shows people will bitch and not go next time. GNR do treat the fans a little bit arrogantly but this is ROCK N ROLL!!!! Axl isn't Brtittany say how much he cares about the world or you. Like Jagger in China "They can just watch it on TV." We have bought into this so we have to live with and enjoy it. Play ur part son.

and flower boy...........absolute shambles ? how would you know? a sold out tour of europe? hell i wouldn't mind some shambles.

It's April and we still have no fucking idea who's actually in the band. How can that not resonate in your mind? No communication from Axl. Same shitty official website. It's beyond a joke.

Of course the dates have been selling well. The Guns n' Roses brand name still holds a shitload of power.

Axl Rose

Robin Fink

Richard Fortus

Tommy Stinson

Dizzy Reed

Brian Mantia

Chris Pittman

???mystery guitarist???

that tell you what you needed to know?

"Shambles", it seems to me like it is in the eye of the beholder.....All I can see is a large scale tour coming up in about a month....and momentum swinging in the direction of this album finally getting released soon after....Be a pessimist all day if it makes you feel good about yourself.....As for me, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.......Hot as the sun. ;)

Axl Rose

Robin Fink

Richard Fortus

Tommy Stinson

Dizzy Reed

Brian Mantia

Chris Pittman

???mystery guitarist???

Know this for a fact, do we? Got a press release from Axl or GnR management saying that's the way it is? Maybe it's on their website?

But that's only one part of the worrying problems. As Kaneda said in his first post, there's still no solid time-frame for the album. It certainly won't be out before they start touring, which means we can probably look forward to another setlist made up entirely of songs from Appetite again. If that's the case, most people will slam Axl, and rightly fuckin' so.

Axl Rose

Robin Fink

Richard Fortus

Tommy Stinson

Dizzy Reed

Brian Mantia

Chris Pittman

???mystery guitarist???

Know this for a fact, do we? Got a press release from Axl or GnR management saying that's the way it is? Maybe it's on their website?

But that's only one part of the worrying problems. As Kaneda said in his first post, there's still no solid time-frame for the album. It certainly won't be out before they start touring, which means we can probably look forward to another setlist made up entirely of songs from Appetite again. If that's the case, most people will slam Axl, and rightly fuckin' so.

dude what are doing here?.......... like really? i don't know why you and kaneda post in the guns section?.

and it wont be all AFD, how about the 4 new leaks>? the blues and so on, just wait and see!, your bitching does no good, none what so ever man!, it just pisses people like me and war off!, and 3/4 of the forum!.

and flower boy...........absolute shambles ? how would you know? a sold out tour of europe? hell i wouldn't mind some shambles.

It's April and we still have no fucking idea who's actually in the band. How can that not resonate in your mind? No communication from Axl. Same shitty official website. It's beyond a joke.

Of course the dates have been selling well. The Guns n' Roses brand name still holds a shitload of power.

so your saying that the freddy mercury tribute concert was beyond a joke?

You think I give a shit if I piss off morons like you and Warchild?

Not my problem if you can't accept constructive criticism about Uncle Axl.

it's not constructive, your rehashing the same shit!, it's getting old~! if axl wanted to listen to you.......he would have by now!, kaneda doesn't have to type the same shit he was typing 2 years ago! your just as useful as gnr's are to the hearing impaired ~!.

Edited by aussie_axl

Sorry folks but I agree with Kaneda on this one....

Maybe if Axl kept his core fans up to date I might think otherwise but all we've got is this:

- Some leaked tracks from 2004 (2 of which are amazing)

- A couple of photographs

- Sketchy rumours of release dates which keep changing and have changed for the last 10 or so years

- No official statement from GNR that the European gigs are going ahead - is this going to be another Axl saying he didn't agree to the tours?

- No word on the official band line-up

Now, the tour should go ahead cos i'm sure they must've learned their lesson from last time but on weighing everything up, don't hold your breath waiting for the new album.

Edited by Humbucker

Maybe if Axl kept his core fans up to date I might think otherwise but all we've got is this:

- Sketchy rumours of release dates which keep changing and have changed for the last 10 or so years

- No official statement from GNR that the European gigs are going ahead - is this going to be another Axl saying he didn't agree to the tours?

Now, the tour should go ahead cos i'm sure they must've learned their lesson from last time but on weighing everything up, don't hold your breath waiting for the new album.

time for a pwn....

all the LEAKS came out this year(not including the 2005 irs),all the other stuff on the lst tour

photographs, we habe 10 or 20 atleast from 02

the only close to official date has been fortus since 04

i don't care about statements,he's touring,all that matters

the fmc had none of these.Are we to say it CAN'T work,or are you sating you don't want it to

good point...

Things are looking like they did last time (01-02) <_<

Is Axl fucking it up again? no news, no promotion for the upcoming tour..... who is in the band?

im just waiting for the plug to be pulled out................ again... :(

i hope im wrong, but this damn silence is not a good sign......

I have my tickets for the Oslo shows, and i hope they come...... :scared:

we will find out SOON :book:

time for a pwn....

all the LEAKS came out this year(not including the 2005 irs),all the other stuff on the lst tour

the fmc had none of these.Are we to say it CAN'T work,or are you sating you don't want it to

first of all...

All the stuff from the tour are BOOTLEGS, not leaks...

and secondly, he wasnt talking about when the leaks came out, he was talking about when they were possibly made. all of the leaks are from early 2004 and before... when buckethead was actually still in the band...

so that P'WN!! dosent qualify...

:P:rofl-lol:

kaneda paints his nails

his boyfriend don't know

he's got scott weiland on the phone

but all they do is bitch mone

about axl and times long ago

the man he wishers he was

scott means everything to him

rock4

his a 2 stone fag retard to go

who has pictures of scotty on his wall

someone should make him see

the 70's look went out a long time ago

he's just the retard of the week

rock4rock3

it's friday night and his got a fraud boy on the phone

axl's a million miles away

kaneda dressed to kill

the tv's off candles on

waiting for the fraud to call

so they can bitch and mone

yet they know all of axl's songs

fraud boy don't know

anything

about staying clean

along with 2 stone retard to go

yeah

yeah !

rock4rock3

who has pictures of scott on his wall

someone should make him see

the 70's look went out a long time ago

he's just the retard of the week

anyone like ?

lol good one

time for a pwn....

first of all...

All the stuff from the tour are BOOTLEGS, not leaks...

and secondly, he wasnt talking about when the leaks came out, he was talking about when they were possibly made. all of the leaks are from early 2004 and before... when buckethead was actually still in the band...

so that P'WN!! dosent qualify...

actually,it still does because a.i meant to say LAST tour, meaning the songs we've heard are from the last tour that aren't leaks

Catcher has been proven to be from 1999

gnr COULD NOT have made those tracks in 2004. From the official standpoint, bucket had not been in the studio nearly at all,and it was close to rir,and it was assumed he quit before due to lack of showing up

they technically could've been MIXED in 2004,yes, but nothing proves it at all.Infact the lack of prep for rir 4 proves it. This is because the band was in alot of dissaray. By 2005, with merck's comment that "this is the year of gnr" it could point out to when things were being mixed,saying that this year things are really moving,and so much that we now have a tour in 2006.

i'll be taking my pwn back

Edited by Bucketslash

:P:rofl-lol:

kaneda paints his nails

his boyfriend don't know

he's got scott weiland on the phone

but all they do is bitch mone

about axl and times long ago

the man he wishers he was

scott means everything to him

rock4