anyone out play the new material already ??

Sweetest_Child

well I played them 2 a lot

i was listening to them over and over, and on the way to school and back home.

but after a while they become normal songs to me, just like the other Gnr songs I have(and that's a lot)

I have everything exept stuff from the Spagetti album besides, Sympathy for the devil and Attitude.

they are sweet, awsom songs

but I think it will drive you mad to listen them all the time

after a while I just stoped listening to gnr songs, i just went on with, Alice in Chains, Stone temple pilots, velvet revolver.

and later just listening to my entire mp3 list, containing.

Aerosmith

Guns

Velvet revolver

Alice in chains

pearl jam.

and a lot other artist.

Guest RonMexico82
NOT A FUCKIN' CHANCE!! :lol: B)

Listening to IRS as i'm typing this...

Wait, HAVE. TO. GO. >> "....It's such a crime you know its ttttrrrruuuueeeeeeee"(que AMAZING Bucket' solo)

rock3

UK SUBS.

Hell yeah from about 2.20 onwards this song is balls out. I'll be sorry to see that solo gettin the chop. :(

Edited by RonMexico82

I think ive kinda outplayed the songs but when i think that and stop listenign to them for alittle while (like a day) i go back and realized why the fuck i played them nonstop in the first place. amazing shit and more amazing to come. favorite "new song moment" is in IRS the second time axl lets loose, when the drums go fast and axl just sounds pissed and starts "i bet you think im doing this song for my health"..awesome. PS--I was trying to go on GNRONLINE.COM. i know it never updates but i always check it but today at 4:06 pm it was down. any know anything of this?

I think ive kinda outplayed the songs but when i think that and stop listenign to them for alittle while (like a day) i go back and realized why the fuck i played them nonstop in the first place. amazing shit and more amazing to come. favorite "new song moment" is in IRS the second time axl lets loose, when the drums go fast and axl just sounds pissed and starts "i bet you think im doing this song for my health"..awesome. PS--I was trying to go on GNRONLINE.COM. i know it never updates but i always check it but today at 4:06 pm it was down. any know anything of this?

Still down.

every month us fans got something kinda as a "gift". January was word that we'll hear new music. February gave us that new music in the form of a new song. March also gave us new songs. So i have a feeling april they will either announce a release date or atleast some kinda of update on the website. This is Guns N' Roses' year.

Guest RonMexico82
every month us fans got something kinda as a "gift". January was word that we'll hear new music. February gave us that new music in the form of a new song. March also gave us new songs. So i have a feeling april they will either announce a release date or atleast some kinda of update on the website. This is Guns N' Roses' year.

Not a bad theory - hope your right. Anyone have any idea as to when the current site announced details of the 2002 tour? how long before?

it seems to me like i already have or dont play it as much as i anticipated i would, maybe because its demo material ? i dunno your thoughts or opinions

i've outplayed it cause none of it is that good. axl took 10 years to write music i'd get bored of in a month.

it seems to me like i already have or dont play it as much as i anticipated i would, maybe because its demo material ? i dunno your thoughts or opinions

i've outplayed it cause none of it is that good. axl took 10 years to write music i'd get bored of in a month.

You sir are a baboon, baboon baboon babooon!!

in all fairness Better is brilliant, TWAT superb( gotta love the last solo), CITR good, IRS good, but nothing below par, if this is what we have to judge on, then we are in for a very good record whenever it is released

yeah.. the fact that its demo material and only four new songs makes it pretty easy to listening to them to boredom. I've come to love them all but I would really love a full album. But ofcourse, I have some crticism. I feel I want more blown out rockers. Just Better (and, if you count Chineese Democracy) is not enough. Ballads and epic songs should be in minority or atleast not more then the rocker tracks.

jmo.

Edited by evil_l