**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

That's lame about the sellers on ebay and stubhub. I am excited that they are doing a pre-sale, but I am kind of pissed for people in situations like myself. I have been following these boards for about 6 years. I lost my user/pass early last year, got this new one and never posted because it was a slow year and don't totally enjoy some of the online community. Do you think my chances at the pre-sale will be diminished by my post count?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's lame about the sellers on ebay and stubhub. I am excited that they are doing a pre-sale, but I am kind of pissed for people in situations like myself. I have been following these boards for about 6 years. I lost my user/pass early last year, got this new one and never posted because it was a slow year and don't totally enjoy some of the online community. Do you think my chances at the pre-sale will be diminished by my post count?

I am in the same boat as you are. Hopefully the presale is done through a lottery so that post count doesn't affect us who have had to reregister to the forums.

someone on another music forum claims to have received an email with a password already

It has to be a fake, because they never give them away until the second the presale opens. Too add, I think this is going to be done through Live Nations site which is part of ticketmasters system even thought it won't be done through ticketmasters direct site.

My question would be are we going to get special tickets if we get the password, or will they just be regular ticketmaster tickets. Guess we will have to wait to see.

http://cc.com/detail.html?eventID=219051

just go here and register, then try to buy on the presale, if you can't then just buy the next day when the tix go on sale. It's not as big a mystery as people want you to believe. Also try ticketmaster, register now then buy on the day.

It's not an exclusive 'forum' thing.

here's the ticketmaster one

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/735218

Edited by wink

my concern is weather or not we made the list? I not sure I filled out info correctly and would like to know ahead of time but anyway this has to be nuts for jarmo and erik and all others involve. If left out i think I can go on living my life not happily but then again I never am

rock3

Ahh, I understand the secrecy and everything because of scalpers. I'm hoping that there are enough left-over tickets floating around the boards for all us fans. Mainly, I have an exam Thursday 930-1230 so I'm probably going to have to get one of my friends to do it...or hope there are presale tickets left at 12:30.

IS THERE A PRESALE PASSWORD FOR THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM SHOWS? IF SO, WHERE DO I GET IT?

Note: I am NOT saying you are one of the Broker types - so don't take this personal.

People,

Seriously, be on the look out for stuff like this. A person who regged yesterday or the day before.. maybe 2-5 posts or so. Looking for the Password - because thats how the Brokers are going to get it - and its whats going to screw the real fans out of this opportunity.

-darknemus

I'm too late for the HTGTH thing, but does that mean I have no chance at the presale? I'm registered at LiveNation, so is there a way for me to gain access to the password?

Nope, you have more posts and have been registered longer than me. So sorry, you are shit out of luck.

Joking, I'm really not sure. Sorry.

I'm too late for the HTGTH thing, but does that mean I have no chance at the presale? I'm registered at LiveNation, so is there a way for me to gain access to the password?

just try and get the tickets elswere

I was able to get in when this whole thing went down. I made sure the info was true and correct. And I did it when it just was announced. But still have heard nothing. Not sure if I will. I am not counting on it. I will still try getting tickets the old fashioned way.

IS THERE A PRESALE PASSWORD FOR THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM SHOWS? IF SO, WHERE DO I GET IT?

Yea, its IMALOSER, all CAPS

type carefully

SHADES!~!!~

LOVE the sarcasm.........

KUDOS!

j00 aRe tEh SuxxorS!!!!11eleven

OH YEAH!

LOOKING GOOD CHARLIE!!!!!!

Don't fuck with Chuck!!!!