Celebs and press at 5/12 show

bt88

In Rolling Stone when they do their celebrity spotting section theres usually celebs at small club shows in NYC...anyone think there will be some celebs at these shows? Hopefully theyre cool celebs who actually like GNR and not the Paris Hilton types who show up to be a part of the scene. And does anyone expect to see any major magazines/papers to be there? Not that Im trying to get famous or anything just trying to feel out the crowd

The press will most definetly be there. If the band manages to get off the ground this time (album and succesful tour), this will be the last time GNR play a venue as intimate as the Hammerstein. As for celebs, just keep an eye out. I'd look for known GNR fans (Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Shakira to name some) to be there if they're in town, but other than that, who knows?

I don't really know these shows are the news event some of you think they are. :(

I agree, they are huge for fans but the outside world will need proof before they take the chance in making GnR big again.

These shows have the potential to make the world take notice but they will be more about fans than the outside world being hyped.

The press will most definetly be there. If the band manages to get off the ground this time (album and succesful tour), this will be the last time GNR play a venue as intimate as the Hammerstein. As for celebs, just keep an eye out. I'd look for known GNR fans (Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Shakira to name some) to be there if they're in town, but other than that, who knows?

If Shakira's there, I'm grabing some ass... :ph34r:

:ph34r: Kannon. :ph34r:

Edited by kannon21

In Rolling Stone when they do their celebrity spotting section theres usually celebs at small club shows in NYC...anyone think there will be some celebs at these shows? Hopefully theyre cool celebs who actually like GNR and not the Paris Hilton types who show up to be a part of the scene. And does anyone expect to see any major magazines/papers to be there? Not that Im trying to get famous or anything just trying to feel out the crowd

I have one question to ask this homo why he would not want Paris Hilton @ the show. What's wrong with having a filthy celebrity whore at a GNR show... All the better as far as I'm concerned. Peace !!! rock1

I have one question to ask this homo why he would not want Paris Hilton @ the show. What's wrong with having a filthy celebrity whore at a GNR show... All the better as far as I'm concerned. Peace !!! rock1

Normally I dont do this type of thing online, but dont ever call me a homo again...Paris Hilton was just an example...it could be Julian Casablancas from The Strokes, just an example of the celebrity scene types. I bet the other people on this board understood what I meant...Im sure that there will be plenty of filthy whores there anyways

man OH man. I can't wait to see the Wilder Valderamamamas, the Kevin Eubanks', and the Jimmy Fallon's! THEY ARE GONNA RAWK OUT with their penis' tucked safely inside their pants to Bullet for my Valentine! Can't wait for them to play that song that's on Madden 06! YESSSSSSSSsssss.

omg, shakira is a gnr-fan? :rofl-lol:

omg, shakira is a gnr-fan? :rofl-lol:

Yeah and if Axl's smart... she's a hell of a catch! Beautifull, talented, modest...she's near perfection. :shades: