Clips from Fridays show

Christopher

OMG this video was awesome!!! I hope there's more from the same source!

Axl looks and sounds great! haha Bas is so fucking hilarious with his hair!

Finck is as cool as it gets, that TWAT solo kicks ass!

The TWAT solo was alright, not amazing. It's a shame Bucket isn't around to do it anymore :(

Ron needs to get some more practicing in on the parts though, he did good for a few weeks of practice but for somebody with his skill he should play them with flawless brilliance like Bucket did, and I'm sure he will in time.

I liked the tapping he improved during NR, I think that could be to him what Nightrain was to Bucket when he gets into the material a bit more. I think it's important that he adds twists like Buckethead did, you can't beat Slash at his own game, especially in the eyes of GnR fans.

Edited by PurpleHaze

The TWAT solo was alright, not amazing. It's a shame Bucket isn't around to do it anymore :(

Ron needs to get some more practicing in on the parts though, he did good for a few weeks of practice but for somebody with his skill he should play them with flawless brilliance like Bucket did, and I'm sure he will in time.

I liked the tapping he improved during NR, I think that could be to him what Nightrain was to Bucket when he gets into the material a bit more. I think it's important that he adds twists like Buckethead did, you can't beat Slash at his own game, especially in the eyes of GnR fans.

um thats Finck's normal solo in the song. it always has been. one can tell by listening to the demo the parts shown on the tape are the ones he plays on the demo. the only solo bucket did in twat i believe is the last and final one, which Ron Thal took care of at that show!

sounded great live along with everything else played. bootleg lacks the feeling of hearing it live, like all bootlegs do, but still a kick ass video none the less

um thats Finck's normal solo in the song. it always has been. one can tell by listening to the demo the parts shown on the tape are the ones he plays on the demo. the only solo bucket did in twat i believe is the last and final one, which Ron Thal took care of at that show!

sounded great live along with everything else played. bootleg lacks the feeling of hearing it live, like all bootlegs do, but still a kick ass video none the less

Really? I thought it was Bucket all the way through. The kill switch is at the end so the ending is definately Bucket as you say but the start sounds the same to me anyway. Strange.

Edited by PurpleHaze

nope its deffinitly finck, you can tell in the style its played, it has that pwanging effect where he hits the two strings together at the same time (just like his take on the second November Rain solo) i can hear it on the demo and at the concert. the final solo was deff. bucket, but the rest is finck. i'm 75% sure of it.

Edited by RocknRollDemon5318