TWAT and IRS new leaks discussion

gnr=axl

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if possible can someone please pm me the songs. :)

read my posts, in about 30 minutes i'll erase links :]

You've done the GNR community proud, sad to see it go. O well, everyone who has taken notice of your hints should have them anyway.

Edited by bucketmaster101

some peeps are saying maddy and the blues are going to leak here. any truth to this? :book::drevil:

More leaks will happen today before RIR. I don't think it's been said which songs will leak though. CD Phantom on chinesedemocracy.com said he'll post more today.

I highly doubt it. i think the one's he was going to leak today were the ones from last night (the songs he cherrypicked from htgth).

Edited by dark_future

some peeps are saying maddy and the blues are going to leak here. any truth to this? :book::drevil:

More leaks will happen today before RIR. I don't think it's been said which songs will leak though. CD Phantom on chinesedemocracy.com said he'll post more today.

I heard the "Chinese Democracy" instrumental & "Madagascar" will leak fully.

And I listened to IRS and I'm disappointed. We need bucket back.

I don't even think I'm gonna waste the 9MB to download TWAT.

I highly doubt it. i think the one's he was going to leak today were the ones from last night (the songs he cherrypicked from htgth).

No, he said AFTER he posted these songs that he would post more today.

Maybe Buckethead's behind the leaks cos he's pissed that he ain't in the band no more lol.

Very credible sources say that Slash is leaking them so Axl will hire him back.

Have you been bribing Scotty boy with some crack to give you that info? :rolleyes:

Kannon.

yeah i would feel very.... neutral if someone PMed me this.

so neutral that it doesnt count as a request and you can still feel free to do it.

:P

Yes.....what I meant to say earlier was that should a PM happen to be sent to me I would be very indifferent to the whole thing....

Let me ask what is probably a stupid question. How do people know with such certainty that these versions are from 1999? I don't doubt that they are, but is there any kind of evidence for this? :huh:

Let me ask what is probably a stupid question. How do people know with such certainty that these versions are from 1999? I don't doubt that they are, but is there any kind of evidence for this? :huh:

Because there's no Buckethead.

I guess that makes sense. They could have done this in 2004 after he left, but I don't think Axl would change the I.R.S. solo to something so crappy. Other than that these versions sound very good. I like the raw sound they have compared to the first versions we got.