"Better" studio version played on radio

jowe

^ Oh OK then, sorry about the confusion.

HisRoyalFatness - From what I can remember, one person said it was awesome, another said they should have sat on their millions (ie. forgotten about releasing another album) and then another said it was disgraceful.

Just random listeners comments you know, of course everyone's gonna have their 2 cents about a GNR album 10+ years in the making.

I think the real battle here for diehard fans to tolerate is gonna be the wave of ignorant, Joe Public music listeners that think this is still the UYI or "original" lineup.

Testing times ahead?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, my girlfriend heard better on the bus today and she rang me. i asked her if it was the same as the demo and she said yes. (it was on triple mmm)

^ Well sorry buddy, but your girlfriend is wrong. The version they played is CLEARLY different from the demo version.

If you heard it yourself I'm sure you would have agreed.

Retards need to learn how to read.

I heard it with my own ears and IT'S NOT NEW.

For fuck's sake, try reading maybe 1 or 2 posts behind your own before you post some crap.

You probably masturbated to it. you sick fuck.

:laugh:

Why doesn't simply PM the thread starter who was the one who originally said he's post the link of his download of the actual airplay form today.

I don't know why everyone wants to hear it so badly anyway, the version played on air is inferior to the full length demo!

Don't get me wrong, it's only inferior due to it's length and the way its been edited, I can only assume (and hope) for the purposes of radio play.

To anyone that's been listening to the full length Better demo for the last couple of months, you'd notice the missing parts of the track instantly.

Otherwise, everything sounds exactly the same, music-wise.

Well, I'll bet it's just the leaked demo.

But, anyway, why did they play it? Did they talk about Axl at all before they played the song?

yea, they said something like "coming up in a minute we'll be playing a brand new Guns N' Roses song for you"

since there's no album or any releases, how could they possibly think this was legal?

i hate radio

its the demo..

a.) if it was new the thread starter would have uploaded or sent it to people proving hes not bullshiting.

b.) no offence but australians having a studio version before any u.s guys ? na...

c.) the guy has stil yet to have UPLOADED the damn thing

if you add all those up subtract them by 3 then add another 3 it = BS!