Tour can be a huge success

G'n'R = GoDs

IMO if Axl was to get a kick ass in your face band or maybe even 2 to open for GnR i think that would draw in a younger audience mixed with the die hard fans plus it would put these welllll deserving bands a great tour experiance and get there names out.... i mean come on in todays music world not alot of kids would go see GUNS N" ROSES W/ MOTLEY CRUE or GN'R W/ AEROSMITH even tho that shit would be so tight for me but thats not everyone lol

Heres a couple bands that would be perfect...

Killswitch Engaged--- kick ass

Atreyu---- did ozzfest and now are on tour with ozzy but i dunno for how long

Unearth--- same as atreyu

Hatebreed---- fucking sick

Sworn Enemy---again awesome music

Disscuss rock3

Personally, I wouldn't give a shit if Axl got some busker off the street to open for him. I'm there for one reason only. . .

LA

chris pit(t)man?

a great opener would be awesome, and i hope it is not just bach. but i do think it would be awesome if the lineup looked like this..

sebastian bach

good young band that would bring in a crowd

gnr

Personally, I wouldn't give a shit if Axl got some busker off the street to open for him. I'm there for one reason only. . .

LA

Exactly. Although I would prefer a busker off the street to all those crappy metal bands that have nothing to do with gnr anyway.

:lol:

Pretty much.

And if this tour is going to be a huge success, its going to be a miracle.

the European tour was fucking great, why should this one be any different?

Well why not make the US tour fucking fucking great with a better opener than BFMV?

Well none of those metal bands listed are any greater than BFMV :tongue2:

the European tour was fucking great, why should this one be any different?

Yes it was, why don't you give the band a chance, a lot of you are writing them off before you've seen them.

Believe me go to the gigs and you will have a brilliant time, Axl was awesome and the band were getting better with every gig they did. OK so Slash and Duff won't be there but if it's them you want to see you shouldn't have bought tickets. Give the guys a chance and you will be pleasantly suprised. I was, I had the time of my life and I will never forget the summer of 2006, the 13 year wait was worth it! :P

LA

Exactly. Although I would prefer a busker off the street to all those crappy metal bands that have nothing to do with gnr anyway.

Crappy Metal Bands? Have you listined to any of those bands compared to the shit we have to listin to today...listin dude i love Gn'R as much as anybody but there are OTHER bands out there that are really good with awesome guitars and amazing drum beats and the singers voices are incrediable IMO and what the hell do u mean by HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GnR name a band that does have SOMETHING to do with GnR :drevil: ..

and by the way i looked and atreyu is playin the inland invasion fest with gnr in cali thats awesome rock3

Edited by G'n'R = GoDs

IMO if Axl was to get a kick ass in your face band or maybe even 2 to open for GnR i think that would draw in a younger audience mixed with the die hard fans plus it would put these welllll deserving bands a great tour experiance and get there names out.... i mean come on in todays music world not alot of kids would go see GUNS N" ROSES W/ MOTLEY CRUE or GN'R W/ AEROSMITH even tho that shit would be so tight for me but thats not everyone lol

Heres a couple bands that would be perfect...

Killswitch Engaged--- kick ass

Atreyu---- did ozzfest and now are on tour with ozzy but i dunno for how long

Unearth--- same as atreyu

Hatebreed---- fucking sick

Sworn Enemy---again awesome music

Disscuss rock3

How about A7X since they just received the 'Best New Artist' award at the VMA's? They really like AXL and support him and have said good things about him. Their newest video, 'Seize The Day' is even somewhat based on November Rain's video or at least similar. I would prefer Bach to open, but A7X would bring in the teeny boppers.

Thanks,

Rainman

And the crap bands you listed are considered great bands? Oh my freaking god...

You got that right, I've never heard of these bands. On topic, I've always felt Axl needs a well known opening act in the US. Apparently he's not going to do it this time. Sink or swim Axl.

I don't know if you've been hiding in a hole for a few years but there's been quite the "classic rock" explosion and I can assure you gn'r/aerosmith would be a huge success among kids and adults.

I was thinking the same.

By the way, your signature kicks ass!

Bon Jovi anyone? :unsure::unsure:

:krider:

M.

ummm..........no

GNR could use Bon Jovi a hell of a lot more than the other way around.

Seriously.

Some of you out there are in for a rude god damn awakening on this thing. Let me qualify that. If he is actually going to try and fill 20,000 seat areans, you are in for a rude god damn awakening.

Edited by D-GenerationX