Inland Invasion webcast!

Zint

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK it's time to discuss axl's dancing. a lot of it is bad. like, he looks like he's trying to not fall down stairs.

GOOD GOD someone please.....help me out.....robin finck is like really not good.

fortus has got the rock moves....

:lol: Axl's dance moves remind me of Chef from south park, whenever he sings

Just the way he moves his hands and body, looks like Chef for some reason :chef:

It's a shame that a bunch of middle aged men play their asses off for 2+ hours can't meet the demands, and expectations of pre-pubescent fans behind their computers.

Breaks are needed, and solos fill those gaps, if you don't like it then just MUTE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER because that's what your going to get without them.

GNR is a band, not a bunch of self centered guitar players fighting for an apparent "lead" role. Thank god realy men arn't as selfish as the lot here.

Need a kleenex? We didnt mean to press your soft heart.

Cant have a serious argument without saying shit like that eh? Someone expresses their views and you seem to think there getting worked up

Ahhhhhh. So when we express our opinion, we should "shut the fuck up" or "go to a vr forum" or "stay off the site" and all that shit but when YOU express your opinion it's "gold". Sorry but you guys do act like some whiney fucking babies when someone criticizes Finck.(And there are ALOT of people who feel that he sucks) ;)

Why are you the way that you are? Were all trying to enjoy a fantastic concert, and you try and make it not that way. It reminds me of the fucking tools that get thrown out of gigs.

Don't try to boss someone around for simply saying what they are thinking. Don't Tell someone to shut up or "mute their fucking computer", just ignore the fucking post! ;)

Take your own advice and use that "easy restraint"

I assure you that my comments don't annoy you as much as Finck's solo's annoy me :shades:

Im sorry for being the one with realistic expectations. Im sorry for knowing minor shit will happen, and im sorry for being able to put those aside, and im sorry for not having the urge to poste about every little mistake or goof made. Im sorry for focusing on the main thing, which is the good, and im sorry for reflecting that in my posts. Im sorry for knowing this is a live show.

Oh, and im sorry for you having to go through life taking such small things so seriously, and personally.