VH1 Behind The Music

december pain

Trying to start a collection, I have GNR and Posion, and Im in the process of accuiring Metallica and AC/DC. Id be interested in any kick ass hard rock bands that have been on BTM, heres a short list, in no order:

Ratt

Aerosmith

Motley Crue

Bon Jovi

Alic Cooper

Ozzy Osbourne

Fleetwood Mac

Foreigner

Iggy Pop

Rick james

Billy Joel

Elton john

Journey

Judas Preist

John lennon

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Keith Moon

Pantera

Queen

Quiet Riot

Twisted Sister

Its a lot to ask for but if you can get me even just one that would be sick! Thanks guys peace.

I can't watch the GNR one.. The part where Steven Adler

says in the pathetic fucked up junkie voice wavering and

tears in his eyes: 'These four guys I thought were my best

friends where suddenly taking everything I had..'

My god.. Tears in my eyes just thinking about it.. Always sets

me off.. :cry:

I can't watch the GNR one.. The part where Steven Adler

says in the pathetic fucked up junkie voice wavering and

tears in his eyes: 'These four guys I thought were my best

friends where suddenly taking everything I had..'

My god.. Tears in my eyes just thinking about it.. Always sets

me off.. :cry:

Not to be an ass, but he did put himself in that situation..

The Pantera one is amazing if only because of the footage of Dimebag getting murdered. :( One of the most shocking things I've ever seen.

Footage that should have never been shown....

If I would have known it was going to air, I wouldn't have watched.

Also, the part where Dime's dad, Vinnie and Rita start crying at the end, that brought a fucking tear to my eye.

Edited by F*ck Fear

The Pantera one is amazing if only because of the footage of Dimebag getting murdered. :( One of the most shocking things I've ever seen.

Also, the part where Dime's dad, Vinnie and Rita start crying at the end, that brought a fucking tear to my eye.

Same here... That was so touching I had a lump in my throat for a while.

I remember the day he died and I got the news, I just bursted into tears, couldnt hold it.

I remember the day he died and I got the news, I just bursted into tears, couldnt hold it.

I found out the same night it happened as well. That news, is something that actually fucked my head up for a while man. Meeting the guy twice that year, the last time being a week before it all went down. Couldn't help it.

I found out the same night it happened as well. That news, is something that actually fucked my head up for a while man. Meeting the guy twice that year, the last time being a week before it all went down. Couldn't help it.

Wow, I can only imagine what that's like. I never met him, or saw him live. But I would have the next spring if it wouldnt have happened...

Vinnie Paul said VH1 wanted to show MORE. But he drew the line.

Wow, I can only imagine what that's like. I never met him, or saw him live. But I would have the next spring if it wouldnt have happened...

Dude, he is someone that even though I didn't know well, he remembered me. It was really touching to see how cool that guy was. Made us seem like the stars, and he was the fan. Then a week later. :(

Edited by F*ck Fear

http://www.youtube.com/results.php?search_...ehind+the+music

You can watch a ton of the ones you havent seen on Youtube. ;)

gee, why did i think of that lol. thanks man, shouldve thought of youtube before. now if only there was a way to download them....

if you use firefox, there's an extension that allows you to, called VideoDownloader