Why does Guns put out pointless press releases?

Kaneda

So now what Kaneda does is not bashing but critizising... :rolleyes: I´m speechless.

it is criticism. bashing,IMO, would be statements like " My 9 year old can play guitar better than Robin Finck" and " Axl's an old bloated bastard living off of his past glory". Things like that, which i have seen posted on boards before. I don't see Kaneda doing that, atleast not in this thread.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now what Kaneda does is not bashing but critizising... :rolleyes: I´m speechless.

it is criticism. bashing,IMO, would be statements like " My 9 year old can play guitar better than Robin Finck" and " Axl's an old bloated bastard living off of his past glory". Things like that, which i have seen posted on boards before. I don't see Kaneda doing that, atleast not in this thread.

Not in this thread but in others he´s done it. And others have been attacked for spreadind critics and negativity and it seems this guy has total freedom to spread his shit whenever he pleases while others have been warned by less than that.

Just for kicks, I went to the ticketmaster site and selected 8 tickets for best available at MSG and was sent to section 224. I understand there might be a ticket here or there with a sellout, but how can it be sold out if I can easily get 8 tickets together in the middle of the stadium?

This thread is hilarious and I think Kaneda is the best poster on this board- negative or not. He speaks what I view as the truth. Does that make me any less of a fan? No. I am frustrated with the way this band handles things just like all of you. I have been disappointed by this band countless times because I realize its potential to be the best band ever. I believe Guns N' Roses is the greatest band of all time, but I want the general public to believe that too. I get pissed when they make little or no effort to get that level of respect from people outside of our community. I should be more pissed because I feel that he has taken advantage of his real fan base over the years, but I'm not because it is our fault as we continue to follow what he does and buy his concert tickets. I would like to say "let the music speak for itself", but we have no new music!!! Kaneda just expresses the beliefs and frustrations that I think 80% or more of us feel. He not only complains, but he complains and makes his points in a way that is entertaining. You can tell he is a smart guy from the way he writes. I only hope he is immortalized in an AXL rant somewhere on this tour. He deserves such an honor.

These tickets are available right now for this "sold out" event on Ticketmaster - - -I smell PR bullshit! You can still buy the maximum of EIGHT tickets, and they are still next to each other.

Not only was the press release not newsworthy - but it was BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

We're holding these tickets just for you. Please complete this page within 2:00 minutes.

After 2:00 minutes, these tickets will be released for others to buy.

Event

Guns N' Roses

Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

Fri, Nov 10, 2006 08:00 PM

Your Ticket(s)

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description

224 E Reserved Admission US $89.50 US $10.70

Price Level 1

PROMENADE 200 LEVEL SEATING

RESERVED SEATING

Edited by radioflyer

for fucks sake... another day, another bullshit thread from Kaneda....

Please someone tell me why this is allowed?

Because it's true. The only thing that keeps you and everyone else from seeing that is blind loyalty. I'm not saying that's bad but sometimes you need to open your eyes and see the negative aspects of things. Especially when the negative is the most abundant aspect.

Not in this thread but in others he´s done it. And others have been attacked for spreadind critics and negativity and it seems this guy has total freedom to spread his shit whenever he pleases while others have been warned by less than that.

I'm sorry - and you know that Kaneda hasn't been warned... how? I hate to rub this in, but you can't see his warning tracker, and I can. Please don't talk as though you know what's going on - because really, you have no clue. He's been punished and warned about bashing many times, and has previously had his account suspended.

He's constructively criticising in this thread, and that's fine, so run along.

this IS guns n roses, this is how they've always been, if u dont like it fuck off n buy somethin from the new age section!

LOL, I think most people have already fucked off, which is why GNR concerts are played to half empty arenas.

I don't think you should be asking any more fans to fuck off, lol.

well fuck em, i'd rather they play school halls than compromise their identity/art. i'll still buy the ticket.

this band is all about compromising there identity :rofl-lol:

My thoughts exactly. They have no identity right now, though that could/should change with an album release.

compromise their identity how?? their last release of their own matierial was the illusion albums n they kicked ass. thats the last shit to judge em by. and for all this changing members shit, guns ALWAYS had a revolving line up, their identity is exactly the same, explain the compromise someone? i could give a motherfuck about promotion, it's the music i care about n i been told thats comin n i believe it. drop this album axl n lemme now how it feels to have this many mouths on ur dick. with a fanbase like this, who needs Mick Wall.

the fact is they haven't announced the new line up, they still play the old songs,so in my opinion they have no identity of there own,

ps- stop writing like a 12 year old who uses msn,

i aint buying the album, so my mouth stays on a womans pussy, but hey 'if you wanna suck dick thats your perogative

How rude you can be sometimes :no:

yes i can thanks

u know what the funny thing is? u aint gonna even hafta pay to suck his dick, u'll be doing it for free when the album drops. haven't announced the new line up?? aint it fuckin clear already? rose, fortus, finck, foot, mantia, stintson, pittman, reed???? they dont play only old songs for a start n secondly how bout judgin the shit on how this band plays the "old" songs? p.s. fuck you, i'll type like an 12 yr old if it pleases me Larry, u dont seem to have any trouble interpreting, whats the deal u got expierience with 12 yr olds or what?

it aint clear to people who aint got internet access though is it,

ps- how rude you can be sometimes :no:

i aint buying the album anyway' :fuckyou:

if it aint clear to people, that dont mean it isnt what it is. wtf's that got to do with anything, whether they know or not, if they care to, they find out. what possible effect does that have on the end product?

ps - yes i can thanks

and u dont hafta buy the album larry, i didnt once say that u should.

it makes a difference when they pay good money expecting to see guns n roses' not these guys

why do you keep following me around the forum francesca?

are you obsessed with me ?

oh please, i dont think anyones that stupid that they been expectin to see slash duff et all onstage. following u larry? oh, thats funny, i thought it was u replying to somethin i posted n me not bein able to suffer an asshole gladly. obssessed? oh yeah, can't u tell? :sleeper:

funny how you posted straight after me:rofl-lol:

if you think keep calling me larry offends me your wrong

everyone has the right to be an idiot' but you abuse the privaledge

yyyeeeah7nlay6.gif

ps- you seem very frustrated waiting for this album, shame about that

funny how i posted straight after u? yes, hilairious isnt it? :lol: friday the 13th much? well u made it to the 14th larry so i think ur safe. and hey, i like the psychic bit too, if i think anything i care for u to know, u'll know about it. abusing the privelige? awww, nevermind huh? and frustrated?? and how'd u figure that one Holmes? :lol: wait a minutes, holmes, larry, larry holmes??? hmm...ur not per chance an overweight flabby washed up former heavyweight champion whoose bitter at all n sundry that dare be successful in his lifetime are u??? that would explain the desire to bum around on a forum with the sole purpose to diss a guy for not being a member of a band that he was a member of 12 years ago.

33-40735-P.jpg

aww, look, u even autographed it, bless.

This thread is hilarious and I think Kaneda is the best poster on this board- negative or not. He speaks what I view as the truth. Does that make me any less of a fan? No. I am frustrated with the way this band handles things just like all of you. I have been disappointed by this band countless times because I realize its potential to be the best band ever. I believe Guns N' Roses is the greatest band of all time, but I want the general public to believe that too. I get pissed when they make little or no effort to get that level of respect from people outside of our community. I should be more pissed because I feel that he has taken advantage of his real fan base over the years, but I'm not because it is our fault as we continue to follow what he does and buy his concert tickets. I would like to say "let the music speak for itself", but we have no new music!!! Kaneda just expresses the beliefs and frustrations that I think 80% or more of us feel. He not only complains, but he complains and makes his points in a way that is entertaining. You can tell he is a smart guy from the way he writes. I only hope he is immortalized in an AXL rant somewhere on this tour. He deserves such an honor.

AGREED!!!rock3

Kanedas threads are the truth, very hard for some members to admit.

Kaneda for moderator

AGREED!!!rock3

Kanedas threads are the truth, very hard for some members to admit.

Kaneda for moderator

last words ever on my part about this album cuz i aint even got the spare braincells for this kinda mind numbing pointless guess work but...the point, throughout posts i been tryna put across is...its an album, treat it as such. for all the detractors sayin its been so long, yada yada, what does that say about u, the fact that this person u denigrate so passionately n feel indignant against still has such a firm hold on ur attention. is this a case of always hurt the one u love? point being, live ur life for ur life, not for an album. worst case scenario, it dont ever come out, aint none of us no better or worse off for it...

I know this is a broken record but the management is not giving this tour a chance to be successful. Ticket sales are slow outside the major cities yet the GNR greatest hits album is still in the top 100 selling over 10,000 copies a week. If they would simply release a single or give us an album date, I am sure ticket sales would pickup some. GNR, unfortunetly, has a bad rep for concert no-shows plus they don't have the original band. I think there are many people on the fence wondering if they should buy tickets to see them. SOME NEWS WOULD BE NICE!!!!! It pisses me off. I know GNR will all give them a great show; but they could use some promotion. I don't even know who is opening for them in MPLS besides Bach.

I know this is a broken record but the management is not giving this tour a chance to be successful. Ticket sales are slow outside the major cities yet the GNR greatest hits album is still in the top 100 selling over 10,000 copies a week. If they would simply release a single or give us an album date, I am sure ticket sales would pickup some. GNR, unfortunetly, has a bad rep for concert no-shows plus they don't have the original band. I think there are many people on the fence wondering if they should buy tickets to see them. SOME NEWS WOULD BE NICE!!!!! It pisses me off. I know GNR will all give them a great show; but they could use some promotion. I don't even know who is opening for them in MPLS besides Bach.

Please refer to Kaneda's last 20 topics.

i don't think I know what the promotion plan is and until I do i don't think i can says it sucks. I think its not the way i would have liked it but maybe it will get really good I have no idea. the tour doesn't even start until oct. 24 and they said they will be slowly adding songs so maybe its going build up from there. we should be excited and happy. why is eveyone bashing a tour that hasn't started yet?????????

Edited by chesire78

The fact that anyone can complain about management, marketing direction ect and so on and so forth, is utterly ridiculous. The people working for/with GNR have been coming and going like Harry Redknapp for Pompey and Sot'on. Give them a chance!

Sorry mate but thats complete horseshit, Merck and others have been there long enough to get this monster sorted.

Simple facts are this tour will not be the greatest because they are relying on reputation and thats a huge mistake.

Merck or somebody else, either way the promo for this band is a fucking disaster ;)

i don't think I know what the promotion plan is and until I do i don't think i can says it sucks. I think its not the way i would have liked it but maybe it will get really good I have no idea. the tour doesn't even start until oct. 24 and they said they will be slowly adding songs so maybe its going build up from there. we should be excited and happy. why is eveyone bashing a tour that hasn't started yet?????????

They're just worried that it'll all go tits up again, like it has done every other time it seems like we're close to getting the album.... can't blame 'em really.

once the tour starts and if/when we get som news (press release) from the management about the tour and the album people will chill out. This deadly silence is making people anxious that's all.

LP

You are an asshole, and everyone knows it.

How much of an asshole, nobody can say..

I'll take anything they give me..

Why you ask ? To me it's logical. Many of us have been complaining about that the tour is not selling that well,

and that the us tour will end up cancelled cause no one is interested in GN'R, releasing such a statement proves that wrong..

I used to respect your point of view, but to me, you sound like a attention seeking asshole.

You have beein a victim of countless bashing, and you may think i'm just one of many, telling you to fuck off, cause someone ellse did.. No, i'm seriously so fucking fedd up with your negative and sad view upon everytning..

Please start thinking threw what you post and make threads about, cause i'm sure u are inteligent enough to come to the same conclusion on your own.

U may tell me to not waste my time here than, and simply just fuck off. Well, now i intend to, enough is enough.

(Sorry about my bad English)

You are an asshole, and everyone knows it.

How much of an asshole, nobody can say..

I'll take anything they give me..

Why you ask ? To me it's logical. Many of us have been complaining about that the tour is not selling that well,

and that the us tour will end up cancelled cause no one is interested in GN'R, releasing such a statement proves that wrong..

I used to respect your point of view, but to me, you sound like a attention seeking asshole.

You have beein a victim of countless bashing, and you may think i'm just one of many, telling you to fuck off, cause someone ellse did.. No, i'm seriously so fucking fedd up with your negative and sad view upon everytning..

Please start thinking threw what you post and make threads about, cause i'm sure u are inteligent enough to come to the same conclusion on your own.

U may tell me to not waste my time here than, and simply just fuck off. Well, now i intend to, enough is enough.

(Sorry about my bad English)

What are you drinking mate... next one's on me.