The Official MMA (Mixed martial arts) Thread

vulgar

of course im not saying its fake. they werent pretending to have a rivaly. lesnar was just butthurt over being beaten. he even said he didnt have anything against frank. and i think frank was givin it to him cause here is a 3-1 fighter talkin shit, after mir beat him (however fucking lucky that was). what i said was just to say you cant go in there thinknig oyu might lose, your going to die. you need to go in there with the attitude 'im going to fuck this bitch up' cause its war. im all for that. but after its all said and done, be a man. not a child. as lesnar was. its sportsmanship. or not being a douchebag. take your pick.

I know this is off topic, but be a man, and use full sentences. Dog

batista should go to UFC and challenge him, atleast get someone that is a simular size. Can't wait to see him get knocked the fuck out one day.

I find it kind of funny that this huge guy is the most dominant force in UFC and this is the same guy who couldn't even make the cut with an NFL team...

I can not believe Dana White apologized for Brock's outburst. Brock Lesnar is more "real" than any other fighter.

What a load of shit. Flipping off the fans that just lined your pockets with millions of dollars is a fucking disgrace and an insult to the sport. That doesn't mean Brock's more "real". It just means he's a dick.

Dana has started talking about Fedor v Brock:

“This whole Fedor thing has been going on and on and on. I keep saying this and that about him and he keeps waiting. Eventually, Fedor’s going to be here. I want Fedor. I want him to come to the UFC and everything else. [Lesnar] just became the heavyweight champion. We’ll end up getting that deal done. And then we’ll do Brock vs. Fedor, and it’ll be a huge fight.”

With Afflictions next card supposedly going to be their last it looks like this might just actually happen.

I dont blame Brock for flipping off those fans. Dude just gave a dominant performance over Mir, and the crowd continues to boo him just because their hometown hero got pummeled. I might have waved them the bird too. I also don't blame Brock for getting in Mir's face afterwards to tell him "Talk your shit now". Notice how humble Frank was in his post fight interview? I think Mir knows he doesn't wanna piss off the big man again. Frank got lucky the first time, and some of that was thanks to Steve Mazagatti, IMO.

How long before Lesnar/Mir 3? It's gonna happen. Dana loves doing the "rubber match", and those fights usually do great PPV numbers.

If Mazagatti wouldnt have stood them up, 3-5 more shots Mir would've been done. I dont know how many times I've seen a fighter accidently strike the back of an opponents head and just get a warning, often as many as 3 warnings before getting stood up, point deducted, etc... Had that not happened, Mir wouldnt have won the first fight. Doesn't matter though, Brock pummeled Mir this time and if/when they meet again he'll do it again ;)

If Mazagatti wouldnt have stood them up, 3-5 more shots Mir would've been done. I dont know how many times I've seen a fighter accidently strike the back of an opponents head and just get a warning, often as many as 3 warnings before getting stood up, point deducted, etc... Had that not happened, Mir wouldnt have won the first fight. Doesn't matter though, Brock pummeled Mir this time and if/when they meet again he'll do it again ;)

What i will say in support of you're theory is that refs in the UFC seem to make up the rules as they go, more precisely the enforce them based on preference.For example elbows to the top of the head using the point of the elbow, many do not enforce this even though it is against the rule.The same could be said of many things in the cage that can be enforced or not depending on the ref at the time.

What made me laugh was seeing Mazaggati checking Brock before the fight, if i was him i would have been shitting it.Makes you wonder why they chose him.

Mir v Lesnar 3 would be pointless, i can't see it ending any different.

feeding Lesnar smaller/weaker guys is pointless.

Finding bigger guys is impossible, shit i can't think of anybody that could compete with strength either.

So it might be that belt ain't going anywhere for a long time.

Finding bigger guys is impossible, shit i can't think of anybody that could compete with strength either.

So it might be that belt ain't going anywhere for a long time.

Unless Velásquez can beat him or the bring in Fedor, im not convinced either can beat him.They say everybody can be beat but with somebody that strong and big it might be a while.Fuck it will be hard enough to find guys that even want to go in the cage with him never mind beat him.

Shane Carwin is 265 solid and proved he has power in both hands when he ko'd legit contender Gabriel Gonzaga. If anyone could give Lesnar a tough fight it would be Shane Carwin.

Shane Carwin is 265 solid and proved he has power in both hands when he ko'd legit contender Gabriel Gonzaga. If anyone could give Lesnar a tough fight it would be Shane Carwin.

thats what im sayin man. its all about carwin. if he fails, fedor.

thats what im sayin man. its all about carwin. if he fails, fedor.

I honestly feel that with a little more experience Lashley could beat Lesnar.

dont know anything about fedor so I looked him up, 6 feet tall and around 220 pounds :facepalm: brock is 6'3 and 275 pounds. Hope they can find someone the same size as him.

fedor is rated as the #1 heavyweight in the world. he is 30-1 and only lost due to a cut. he is the undisputed king.