The Official MMA (Mixed martial arts) Thread

vulgar

In other news, rumor has it Fedor vs. Lesnar is going to be announced soon. Color me hyped.

i would love to see that fight.
Or Carwin IIAnd at least we had Herb Dean, Mazagatti would've expected Anderson to keep fighting.
Kim Winslow wouldn't have noticed anything was wrong.

And Josh Rozenthal is in jail!

Wait...

Thankfully, Silva had a successful surgery after the fight.

I also think some of you are reading too much into Silva's body language. He was extremely arrogant during the first Weidman bout, this time he was trying to portray humility (not reluctance).

Edited by NGOG

This sucks so much ass, I wonder if Anderson will ever come back. I find it highly unlikely considering by the time the injury heals and rehab, he'll be pushing 40 probably. So tragic man, my favorite fighter of all time goes down like this :(

I think he will -crush a few shitters and retire on a high. Never at the level he fought at earlier though.

I'm sure we'll see him again...but most likely for "celebrity" type matches vs. championship matches.

I feel so fucking sorry for Anderson. He clearly regretted the repulsive way he conducted himself during the first Weidman fight. Now, after making a genuine attempt at humility, and showing nothing but respect for the champion - his career has effectively been ended by a horrific injury.

Just goes to show Van Dam has the strongest shin bones. Is there anyone else who can kick trees to the ground with their shins? I think not.

I don't see Silva coming back but I hope he does so he doesn't have this fight as his last memory in the ring. And I'm sure Dana is going to want to make a buck off or it to. Nice guy though.